Macbook Air vs Macbook Pro - Keynote Question, will I see a difference between using the two?

I

iMore Question

Macbook Air vs Macbook Pro - Keynote Question

I am looking at purchasing a new laptop. I currently have a (gulp) windows laptop and really have never been satisfied with them. I am looking at either a 13" Macbook pro or a Macbook Air. I know either will work just fine for my pages, numbers, etc. One of the contemplating issues I have is with Keynote. I do a number of very long presentations that include video and animations. Most of them are in the 500-800Mb range in size. HDMI output highly preferred. For any of you who use Keynote frequently on the Macbook Air or Macbook pro, will I see any difference between using the two?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Macbook Air vs Macbook Pro - Keynote Question

Well I don't use Keynote, but I can tell you the deciding factor for me. I went with the Pro because it had better specs, and it really wasn't THAT much bigger and heavier than the air. In computer terms you ALWAYS get the best you can afford. The most memory, the best processor etc, and with the Pro there are no compromises.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Macbook Air vs Macbook Pro - Keynote Question

The Air will be fine for Keynote. You might appreciate the Pro's Retina display for actually building your presentations.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711