When i edit a video iOS 9.1 i have only "Save as new clip" option. Where is "Save Original" option?
    11-10-2015 04:58 AM
    Welcome to iMore! I would think saving as a new clip would preserve the original, no?
    11-10-2015 07:13 AM
    Of course, but i don't want to keep original i want to overwrite it. ex.: I wanna trim my video and save. There was an option when i saved a video called "Trim Original" or "Save Original"
    11-10-2015 07:31 AM
    It turned out if you turn on iCloud Photo Library you lose "Trim Original" option. It is very frustrating.
    11-10-2015 07:46 AM
    Of course, but i don't want to keep original i want to overwrite it. ex.: I wanna trim my video and save. There was an option when i saved a video called "Trim Original" or "Save Original"
    So when I trim this video...

I then get these options. But you don't get them?

Try a Hard Reset first.
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

If that doesn't work try Reset All Settings:
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

That doesn't work you may need to Restore your phone. And I would restore as new, not from a back up. It's a PITA, but works wonders.
    11-10-2015 07:51 AM
    Thanks for your answer, but you may miss my last comment: "It turned out if you turn on iCloud Photo Library you lose "Trim Original" option. It is very frustrating."
    If i turn off iCloud Photo Library i got back "Trim Original"
    11-10-2015 08:06 AM
    Thanks for your answer, but you may miss my last comment: "It turned out if you turn on iCloud Photo Library you lose "Trim Original" option. It is very frustrating."
    Thanks for sharing. Although it doesn't work how you would like, at least you figured it out!
    11-10-2015 08:53 AM
    We posted at the same time, so, yeah, I missed it.
    11-11-2015 07:47 AM