What color do you think the iPhone more beautiful and suite for silvery color?
    What should I buy? Or maybe the silicone case? If recommended
    Thanks in advance
    thought about-
    Midnight Blue

Saddle- Brown

Antique white?
    11-09-2015 06:30 AM
    Welcome to iMore!

This question came up recently. Here is the discussion:

Saddle brown vs Midnight blue case
    http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=347531

I think the silver goes with pretty much any color, but I'm not sure how the antique white would look with it. Good luck with whatever you choose!
    11-09-2015 06:56 AM
    Agree with @robertk328. The blue and the saddle brown both look awesome on the silver iPhone but I'm not too sure about the antique white.
    11-09-2015 07:50 AM
    Hello
    Here's my advice! Do not get the silicone.
    is too rubbery and sticky after some use ... something feels weird in that material after few weeks .. the case is just SO slippery you can not hold it with one hand it just slides slowly down your hand

The leather is premium and feels good.
    11-09-2015 10:35 AM
    Hello
    Here's my advice! Do not get the silicone.
    is too rubbery and sticky after some use ... something feels weird in that material after few weeks .. the case is just SO slippery you can not hold it with one hand it just slides slowly down your hand

The leather is premium and feels good.
    I prefer the leather but I'm not opposed to the silicone. Mine didn't get very slippery even after a year of use. Like the leather more though.
    11-09-2015 11:01 AM
    Ultimately you need to fit your personal tastes.

I see lots of choices and what people do because of my IT admin work. I don't like big thick cases and see our delivery and manager staff break phones with them as much as with a decent rubber/soft case. Because of that I've liked the Belkin Grip and Incipio NGP for protection and not being too fat.

For personal favorites I just had my mind all messed up by going from years of black to a white and bigger 6s Plus. I have the Apple silicone in "Stone" and got the brown leather over navy knowing it will look very used. I wear black a lot, also blue and khaki. The brown just looked more neutral with black, and nice in general. The Apple leather case lets the large phone slip in the side pocket (carpenter jean style) pants I wear for casual times.

There is a style of case that's barely more than a skin that is nice - Spigen, Caudabe and Ozaki make them. My experience is these will help you avoid a scratch but they offer little or no drop protection.

The thin Apple silicone and leather cases I've got with past phones have had many drops where they stick out enough to protect the screen but they're also not so in the way when you use the phones.

Now I wish I could say I'm as sold on the 6s Plus he he he.... It's superior for the amount of reading I do, and two business apps I use through each day. It's also a lot heavier. It may also be silly to complain about the size considering my work used to require carrying a bag phone and Motorola "Brick".

11-09-2015 11:44 AM