if I take a photo it will not show up on my camera roll and if I go onto my camera roll and delete a photo and then go back to camera roll the photo reappears
    11-06-2015 07:06 AM
    I've never experienced anything like that ever or even recall reading about anyone experiencing what you've described. Having said that, I'd go to Settings→ General→ Reset, then select "Reset All Settings". Afterwards, try taking and deleting a photo.
    11-06-2015 07:32 AM
    Are you syncing with your iPhoto on a Mac? I'm wondering if maybe you're using iCloud Photo Library or photo stream and its deleting from one but not the other, which is causing it to push back in a sync.
    11-06-2015 08:17 AM
    if I take a photo it will not show up on my camera roll and if I go onto my camera roll and delete a photo and then go back to camera roll the photo reappears
    Im having the EXACT same issue! I tried restarting my phone but it didn't fix the problem. Did you ever get it fixed?
    05-03-2016 12:54 PM
    Im having the EXACT same issue! I tried restarting my phone but it didn't fix the problem. Did you ever get it fixed?
    My phone is having the same exact issue as you two. Did any of you guys get it fixed?
    06-09-2016 07:57 PM
    Do you have your devices synchronized with your iCloud account? If you access another device connected to that account, the picture is synchronized there?
    06-13-2016 08:45 AM
    Hey just fixed the issue go into your settings then I cloud, then disable ur iCloud Photo Library.
    Should be good to go after that my dudes!!
    Hope it helped.
    12-26-2016 07:28 AM