Why won't my phone save or let me delete photos?

I

iMore Question

my phone will not save or let me delete photos

if I take a photo it will not show up on my camera roll and if I go onto my camera roll and delete a photo and then go back to camera roll the photo reappears

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: my phone will not save or let me delete photos

I've never experienced anything like that ever or even recall reading about anyone experiencing what you've described. Having said that, I'd go to Settings→ General→ Reset, then select "Reset All Settings". Afterwards, try taking and deleting a photo.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Are you syncing with your iPhoto on a Mac? I'm wondering if maybe you're using iCloud Photo Library or photo stream and its deleting from one but not the other, which is causing it to push back in a sync.

Zeph Hart

May 3, 2016
Visit site

if I take a photo it will not show up on my camera roll and if I go onto my camera roll and delete a photo and then go back to camera roll the photo reappears

Im having the EXACT same issue! I tried restarting my phone but it didn't fix the problem. Did you ever get it fixed?

kristings

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site

Im having the EXACT same issue! I tried restarting my phone but it didn't fix the problem. Did you ever get it fixed?
My phone is having the same exact issue as you two. Did any of you guys get it fixed?

Ziblio

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Do you have your devices synchronized with your iCloud account? If you access another device connected to that account, the picture is synchronized there?

jesussaidso

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site

Hey just fixed the issue go into your settings then I cloud, then disable ur iCloud Photo Library.
Should be good to go after that my dudes!!
Hope it helped.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711