Why can't I send tweets and direct messages on Twitter?

I

iMore Question

Whenever I send tweets and direct messages, twitter keeps on sending me this information:
There was an error posting your message.
This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.

HOPING FOR YOUR QUICK SOLUTIONS.

Thanks

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

That looks like twitter's response to people with auto DMs when people follow them. These are usually sales pitches for whatever they are promoting so Twitter probably put something in place to thwart that kind of thing.

Are these tweets or DMs you're trying to send legit or do they have links in them?

28michaelclint

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Greetings!

Thank you very much for your swift reply. I do not have auto DMs on my Twitter. Before experiencing this kind of problem, I sent tweets and direct messages with links copied from another tweets and it only happened more or less 5 times that day. I can actually log-in to my Twitter Account and favorite tweets, but when I start sending tweets, direct messages, and even retweet Twitter won't allow me and still keeps on giving me that kind of error information. :(

28michaelclint

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Greetings!

Thank you very much for your swift reply. I do not have auto DMs on my Twitter. Before experiencing this kind of problem, I sent tweets and direct messages with links copied from another tweets and it only happened more or less 5 times that day. I can actually log-in to my Twitter Account and favorite tweets, but when I start sending tweets, direct messages, and even retweet Twitter won't allow me and still keeps on giving me that kind of error information. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73