I lost my phone, any way to get my data back?

Emmasmith15

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
i lost my phone any way to get my data back ?

i just lost my phone and i lost all my data now i realize that there are ways to protect my images and videos. i just wanted to buy new phone which one do you think will be best for me should i go with Samsung or HTC or should i go with iPhone. i even wanted to get information about any app to hide my important data from my phone. while research i found there are plenty of available apps for android and even for ios. among all of them i found LEO Privacy Guard is common and very popular any one have any idea about this app or any other very popular app which must be free.

any other app idea is also welcome thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: i lost my phone any way to get my data back ?

Welcome to iMore! The first thing you want to do is go to www.iCloud.com and use Find My iPhone to erase your old device. Better yet, you may actually be able to locate it. If you're trying to get all of your data back your best bet is to purchase another iPhone and restore from an iTunes or iCloud backup. Since you're on an Apple forum it's safe to say most of us are biased toward iPhones.
Regarding privacy software, Apple puts pretty good safeguards in place. I don't think third party apps are really necessary, but that's just my opinion.
Good luck! Let us know if you have any more questions.

jhonwaker

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I don?t have good experience with security apps because When I updated my Firmware and these kind of security app was reinstalled, all the pictures and videos were gone. But with Leo security app my experience is totally opposite to other apps my pictures are safe and secure.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: i lost my phone any way to get my data back ?

Definitely use iCloud to find your phone if possible. After that make sure to use iCloud backup to securely backup your data in the event of loss/damage.

Also be sure to protect your phone's data with a passcode and fingerprint lock if available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR