Dizayi1181

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Dear all,

Please i need your help.
Iam puzzled which to buy:
1. New macbook 12
2. Macbook pro 13.3 Retina

FYI i dont use it at office, i use it for storage my photos which taken by my EOS canon camera also downloadong music and movies may be use photoshop for editing photos.

Please give me the frank and direct answer

Thanks

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The rMB does not have very good specs and will struggle with complex edits but the retina screen will be a terrific asset for seeing fine detail in your photos. If you wish to spend this kind of money on a laptop, I would suggest to you to buy a Macbook Pro instead. It is significantly more powerful than either the Air or retina Macbook and still sports the retina screen.

If photoshop is ruled out or you have another computer on which you'll be doing your main edits, the rMB will be acceptable. I personally would not recommend it over the Air or Pro but its form factor is popular with many.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
If your doing a lot of edit work then the pro would probably be best, also if you plan on plugging a lot of USB's into it then macbook may struggle as only one USB-C port. Saying all this I have the new 12" Macbook and LOVE it, never had any other mac so can't comment too much, I just max'd out the macbook when I brought it and so far only downside is airdrop seems bit poor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro