My phone is stuck on the Apple logo, how can I get off of it?

I

iMore Question

My phone is stuck on the apple logo!!!!!

So, about a month ago I decided to jailbreak my phone I used tai G and recently I decided I want to get rid of my jailbreak so I could get IOS 9. So I made a backup of my phone on my laptop and then I went on the settings of my phone and I clicked on erase all data/ settings, it started working but now its stuck on the apple logo its been there for about a day now and I need serious help. P.S. my lock screen buttons broke.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone is stuck on the apple logo!!!!!

So, about a month ago I decided to jailbreak my phone I used tai G and recently I decided I want to get rid of my jailbreak so I could get IOS 9. So I made a backup of my phone on my laptop and then I went on the settings of my phone and I clicked on erase all data/ settings, it started working but now its stuck on the apple logo its been there for about a day now and I need serious help. P.S. my lock screen buttons broke.

First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods