What is the process of pre-ordering a iPhone?

I

iMore Question

What is the process of pre-ordering a iphone.

Hello,

I'm a T Mobile customer and will be for the first time ever pre-ordering a iphone, specifically the iphone 6s plus 64GB. I am not the account holder, my brother is what info do i need in order to pre-order a phone. Ill either order from T Mobile or the apple store it dosent really matter to me but, which one is better? What info will i need to pre-order for both of them or will i need the same info for both?

Thanks

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is the process of pre-ordering a iphone.

Hello,

I'm a T Mobile customer and will be for the first time ever pre-ordering a iphone, specifically the iphone 6s plus 64GB. I am not the account holder, my brother is what info do i need in order to pre-order a phone. Ill either order from T Mobile or the apple store it dosent really matter to me but, which one is better? What info will i need to pre-order for both of them or will i need the same info for both?

Thanks

Log onto the appropriate site (T-Mo or Apple - your choice) at the appointed time and place the order. You just need to be an authorized user, capable of purchasing devices and/or making account changes in order to get the order to go through. Credit card on file and billing address on file also figure into getting the purchase to go through. Talk to your brother and T-Mo and make sure there are no surprises at "go" time.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is the process of pre-ordering a iphone.

DEFINITELY talk to your brother before attempting to preorder. There is information you will need from him. If memory serves, you may need your Apple ID to order, but I'm not dead sure about that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73