How do i get my iPhone and iPad ready for iOS 9 meaning like do I need to free up some room on my iPhone and iPad like clearing up some mail, bookmarks, photos, mail attachments?
    09-08-2015 04:28 PM
    Word is that IOS 9is not going to have a very large footprint in terms of the size of the new download although you will see the size when it appears for you to D/L. You can bet you will see many on the forum and blog let you know as well.

In as far as getting ready for it, Yes of course space will be a factor just to make sure you have enough but other than that it is really up tp the dev and app builders to have their apps ready by a certain date mandated by Apple so that when they submit them to Apple on the early rounds for approval they can get them okd.

There is not really much else for you to do other than stay tuned to the blog... There ill be an article written by one of the bolg staff most likely letting everyone know just what you asked... "How to get ready for IOS9". Thanks for the question and good luck.
    09-08-2015 05:10 PM
    How do i get my iPhone and iPad ready for iOS 9 meaning like do I need to free up some room on my iPhone and iPad like clearing up some mail, bookmarks, photos, mail attachments?
    Unless you're running out of storage space, all you really ought to do is create a backup of your device, and possibly make sure you have a backup of your photos in the cloud or on a computer or something. Updating an iOS version is typically trouble-free, especially OTA (over the air) updates, in my opinion.
    09-08-2015 06:52 PM