I have an iPhone 6 Plus that qualifies for the camera repair. How long should I expect to be without the iPhone if: A. I take the phone into an Apple store for repair? B. Send it into Apple? Is this a repair and send back the original iPhone or a repair by delivering back a different "refurbished iPhone", such that people with engravings or tattoos on their iPhones need to be concerned?
    08-25-2015 10:54 AM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

From what I've seen - it's a replacement of the part... as to how long it takes - you'd know for sure once you get to the Authorized Service Center/GeniusBar they'll let you know when you get there for an appointment... via mail with Apple Tech Support will obviously take time for mail + service bench time...
    From what I've seen - it's a replacement of the part... as to how long it takes - you'd know for sure once you get to the Authorized Service Center/GeniusBar they'll let you know when you get there for an appointment... via mail with Apple Tech Support will obviously take time for mail + service bench time...
    08-25-2015 11:19 AM