Hii guys !!!! when i want to update an app in the app store the pop up dialouge box is appearing and asking for a password of an email id which my friend had forgot so how can i change the email id and enter a new id so that i could login with my apple id please help me out guys....
    08-22-2015 02:34 AM
    You'll need to know the password or your friend can go to iCloud in the browser & chose forgot password to see if it can be reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-22-2015 02:38 AM
    Hii guys !!!! when i want to update an app in the app store the pop up dialouge box is appearing and asking for a password of an email id which my friend had forgot so how can i change the email id and enter a new id so that i could login with my apple id please help me out guys....
    Just go to Settings > App and iTunes Stores and tap on the AppleID and log out. Then log in with your own credentials.

However, you will never be able to update (or re-download) any apps purchased with the first AppleID. You will need to log in with that account's credentials in order to upgrade or re-install any apps purchased with it. It's how the security process works.
    08-22-2015 12:55 PM