How do I remove the existing Apple id to update the apps in app store?

I

iMore Question

how to remove the existing apple id to update the apps in app store ?

Hii guys !!!! when i want to update an app in the app store the pop up dialouge box is appearing and asking for a password of an email id which my friend had forgot so how can i change the email id and enter a new id so that i could login with my apple id please help me out guys....

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to remove the existing apple id to update the apps in app store ?

You'll need to know the password or your friend can go to iCloud in the browser & chose forgot password to see if it can be reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to remove the existing apple id to update the apps in app store ?

Hii guys !!!! when i want to update an app in the app store the pop up dialouge box is appearing and asking for a password of an email id which my friend had forgot so how can i change the email id and enter a new id so that i could login with my apple id please help me out guys....

Just go to Settings > App and iTunes Stores and tap on the AppleID and log out. Then log in with your own credentials.

However, you will never be able to update (or re-download) any apps purchased with the first AppleID. You will need to log in with that account's credentials in order to upgrade or re-install any apps purchased with it. It's how the security process works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711