What is your go-to app that helps you with Time Management & maintaining your personal and business needs?

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
What is your go-to app that helps you with Time Management & maintaining your personal and business needs?

I have purchased
1. Omnifocus. Too complicated
2. Todo.
3. Clear
4. Pocket Informant
5. Due
6. Errands
7. Calenmob
8. Fantastical 2
9. Calengoo
10. Sunrise
11. Finish
Non have truly given me what I'm looking for. Any suggestions? What really works for you?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: What is your go to app that helps you most with Time Management and keeping your personal and bu

I use stock apps. Mainly Notes and Calendar. Reminders for a few things. Also for time and keeping management, Box has come in handy. I can organize documents and Box Notes is great.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: What is your go to app that helps you most with Time Management and keeping your personal and bu

Awesome note for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is your go-to app that helps you with Time Management & maintaining your personal and busin

I don't have one specific go-to app, but I have a few that helps me daily.

Scannable
Dropbox
Evernote
The native Calendar & Reminders app
1Password

Those apps are almost indispensable to me.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: What is your go-to app that helps you with Time Management & maintaining your personal and busin

I just use stock calendar and notes. I did get Keeper and I've got that on all my devices, since I've got more passwords than I can manage these days.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Clear and Due.

john.woody

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

Week cal
Todo
OneNote

John.woody

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

I use Things
Sync flawlessly between iPhone & iPad.
Ain't cheap.
There is a Mac version as well
Good Luck

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Pocket Informant
MobisleNote
Reminder (stock)
One Note

Needed something more than the current stock Notes app so using OneNote. Great app but I don't need/use all the features. Will return to the stock Notes app when IOS9 is released. From everything I've reviewed, the updated app will be a good fit for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73