We miss appointments or double book because our calendars are not up to date with each other. My entries appear to be shared but my spouses is not. He does not know how to change that, nor do I. Can you help? we have iCloud and mac calendars on each computer and phone. Does he need to go to family share. We do not want to share emails as we each have way too many and would needlessly clutter our devices.
    08-14-2015 12:36 PM
    08-14-2015 12:44 PM
    Thank you for helping. In process of checking our devices. We don't want to use family share because we have separate accounts for internet purchases, for iTunes etc. The only thing we want to share is calendar. Somehow, our son does that with us for his son's appointments, and for his business schedule. We just want to share our calendars with each other to avoid conflicts in scheduling.
    08-14-2015 02:21 PM
    Thank you for helping. In process of checking our devices. We don't want to use family share because we have separate accounts for internet purchases, for iTunes etc. The only thing we want to share is calendar. Somehow, our son does that with us for his son's appointments, and for his business schedule. We just want to share our calendars with each other to avoid conflicts in scheduling.
    You just need to use a common email address ("Account") in the Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars section and choose Calendar as the shareable item.
    08-14-2015 03:41 PM