Rumor: Apple event Sept. 9th

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You always liked the Gold phones, Qbn! :)

I LOVE the iPhone gold colour. It's done very well. It's more of a champagneish looking colour. Not flat out loud gold.

I think the rose gold would also be very well done.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple will really REALLY need to bring something good to the table with the Apple TV because honestly, aside from basic functionality that should have been on it for years now, it hasn't brought much to the table as far as real functionality in my opinion. The fact that it still can't provide multi-file type play back via USB is baffling to me, given EVERY other type of product competitive with the Apple TV offers this to some extent.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Apple will really REALLY need to bring something good to the table with the Apple TV because honestly, aside from basic functionality that should have been on it for years now, it hasn't brought much to the table as far as real functionality in my opinion. The fact that it still can't provide multi-file type play back via USB is baffling to me, given EVERY other type of product competitive with the Apple TV offers this to some extent.

That live tv service bundle is probably the number one thing that they're banking on to drive the new hardware. But with the way Hollywood and content providers are, I think Apple will just release the thing already and let the service come after. That's assuming that it ever comes to fruition.

Whatever it is, it's probably not going to replace any of the Apple TV's I have right now. I see your point.