Rumor: Apple event Sept. 9th

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Twitter is all atwitter with an Apple Event on Sept. 9th for new iPhones, iPad(s) and an AppleTV...

We'll see...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
In a way I hope the 9th isn't the day because that would mean BuzzFeed was correct in its reporting. And I don't want to live in a world where BuzzFeed is becoming legitimate.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Twitter is all atwitter with an Apple Event on Sept. 9th for new iPhones, iPad(s) and an AppleTV...

We'll see...

Seems odd to me that the event would be on a Wednesday, as historically, it's been on a Tuesday ... but we will all know soon enough.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Seems odd to me that the event would be on a Wednesday, as historically, it's been on a Tuesday ... but we will all know soon enough.

My feeling is that they probably don't want to do it the day after Labor Day because of travel elements for those attending. So an extra day provides a little more cushion.

Whenever Labor Day falls on the latest day it possibly can (the 7th), it screws up a lot of things.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My feeling is that they probably don't want to do it the day after Labor Day because of travel elements for those attending. So an extra day provides a little more cushion.

Whenever Labor Day falls on the latest day it possibly can (the 7th), it screws up a lot of things.

Good point. I am actually more annoyed that I got a notice for Jury duty for the 9th. My quandary now is whether to request an extension or go with the odds that I will be dismissed without having to show up. #firstWorldProblems :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so excited I can't wait. I hope they actually do have a rose gold. I'd get it!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6