Color isn't really important to me. Mine will be hidden in a case. I do want a black faced bezel. No white please.
    knotsure likes this.
    08-10-2015 10:04 AM
    I am really looking forward for the new apple tv, so excited.
    08-12-2015 03:29 PM
    I am really looking forward for the new apple tv, so excited.
    If all the rumours are true it does sound quite exciting :P
    08-12-2015 04:03 PM
    Apple will really REALLY need to bring something good to the table with the Apple TV because honestly, aside from basic functionality that should have been on it for years now, it hasn't brought much to the table as far as real functionality in my opinion. The fact that it still can't provide multi-file type play back via USB is baffling to me, given EVERY other type of product competitive with the Apple TV offers this to some extent.
    08-12-2015 07:06 PM
    Apple will really REALLY need to bring something good to the table with the Apple TV because honestly, aside from basic functionality that should have been on it for years now, it hasn't brought much to the table as far as real functionality in my opinion. The fact that it still can't provide multi-file type play back via USB is baffling to me, given EVERY other type of product competitive with the Apple TV offers this to some extent.
    That live tv service bundle is probably the number one thing that they're banking on to drive the new hardware. But with the way Hollywood and content providers are, I think Apple will just release the thing already and let the service come after. That's assuming that it ever comes to fruition.

Whatever it is, it's probably not going to replace any of the Apple TV's I have right now. I see your point.
    08-13-2015 01:53 AM
30 12