How do I get SMS notifications on my iPhone from unrelated iPad , for particular emails?

I

iMore Question

How to get SMS notification on iPhone from unrelated iPad , for particular emails

Need to get sent SMS notification to iPhone about arrival of incoming iPad email messages, from particular senders.( No email access on very old iPhone and not planning on using this function on the iPhone for a variety of reasons....)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to get SMS notification on iPhone from unrelated iPad , for particular emails

I don't believe what you intend to do is possible.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to get SMS notification on iPhone from unrelated iPad , for particular emails

Need to get sent SMS notification to iPhone about arrival of incoming iPad email messages, from particular senders.( No email access on very old iPhone and not planning on using this function on the iPhone for a variety of reasons....)

Unless it is something offered by your email provider, I don't 'think' that's possible at this time.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

Your iPhone can get the same emails sent directly to it. There is no reason to involve SMS.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Your iPhone can get the same emails sent directly to it. There is no reason to involve SMS.

They said something about their phone being too old for email... And then something about them not wanting to use email... Doesn't make sense to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2