How can I hide my text messages and phones calls?

I

iMore Question

how can i hide my text messages and phones calls

hiding phone calls and text messages

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: how can i hide my text messages and phones calls

From what I have seen its not really a way to hide you call log and text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

Lock your phone with a password or passcode. Don't tell anyone what the password/code is. Don't let anyone have access to your phone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

You can never hide your phone calls or messages from the NSA.. You can hide them from others by using a passcode that only you know or by deleting them regularly from your phone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can forward messages to your email and hide them in a folder. Turn iMessage off. Go to messages. Long press a speech bubble. Choose "more". Mark messages to hide. Tap arrow in lower right. Enter your email address at the top. Then move the cursor down. Hit send.
You'll have to screenshot your call log and hide the images somewhere.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No offense to the OP...but why do people do things that require them to "hide" this stuff? Why not just exist in life in a way where this isn't necessary? Seems a whole lot more conducive to a stress free day to me...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No offense to the OP...but why do people do things that require them to "hide" this stuff? Why not just exist in life in a way where this isn't necessary? Seems a whole lot more conducive to a stress free day to me...

Some girlfriends or boyfriends for that matter, are jealous in origin.. My best advice is to look for an other relationship. This one is doomed to fail.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

hiding phone calls and text messages

Simple, set a password to your device and don't let anyone take your device and try to open it. It's a personal thing, not a public iPhone. It's your phone. Now if you are still demanding to hide your messages, go jailbreak road with your device. Afterward I will feed you with necessary tweaks apps to achieve what you demanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aces999

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

You can forward the text messages to your email address and then save them in a special folder on your computer nod you can also passcode it so only you can open the folder. Or you can flawed them to an special email account only you have access to. Done and simple. Personally I would just delete it so you don't have to worry about it.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

First you'd have to set up your notifications so that you do not get a visual notification on your lock screen when texts show up.
Then you use a passcode only you know.
Also be sure to lock up your phone manually as a habit because the shortest amount of time you can set it up to auto lock is one minute. A lot can happen in one minute.

But if your life has taken the kind of turn where you must hide everything on your phone from your significant other, then it's probably time to exit and start fresh.
Unless you're a habitual player: habitual players always get found out eventually, and no device will protect you from that.

Or... If you're in an ugly situation like I was in, years ago (ugly divorce) then you leave your original phone as is, get a new phone, new phone number, different carrier and only give that number to a select few people, keep it completely hidden from the person you're trying to hide your texts and call log from.

JOey811

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Honestly, I don't understand why to hide ...
In any how, I know someone who canceled all the alerts him Phone- also calls, text messages, and whatsapp
there isn't a sound / vibration indication
He didn't put a password (apparently the woman did not begin to suspect ...)
Or simply delete the logs if so suspicious.

Amia45

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
You're not supposed to do this because I guess that Apple won't permit developers do this like Android, the halfway measure is maybe you could save the specific contacts as some costumer service numbers, e,g, Romeo saved Julia's number as 1-800-275-2273, it can mislead people sometimes. And your calling history will show 1-800-275-2273, not the real numbers.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, only retarded lovers are stupid enough to to be that jealous. They don't deserve to be loved at all, let alone having a relationship.

Instead of making an atomic bomb and other bad stuff, scientists should figure out a cure for jealousy

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner