Question about heat damage.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Again I would not worry!!! I take my iPad into a sauna and stay there until I get the heat warning...

The iPad is just fine :)

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
What does that even mean? lol...as good as it "should be"?

I mean, performs as the device was intended too. Such as the screen looks like it should and not damaged, the phone should perform as fast as it was meant to. Things like that. I don't want it damaged.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Look I know this is probably just my OCD, but I can't get out of my head that I possibly damaged the phone. I know that I read that if you leave the phone in a hot car you'll damage it. Which is what I'm worrying about.

Like I said, windows were down, it wasn't out in the open, it was maybe 75 degrees outside or less, and it was in the car for about an hour and a half. Maybe less.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Look I know this is probably just my OCD, but I can't get out of my head that I possibly damaged the phone. I know that I read that if you leave the phone in a hot car you'll damage it. Which is what I'm worrying about.

Like I said, windows were down, it wasn't out in the open, it was maybe 75 degrees outside or less, and it was in the car for about an hour and a half. Maybe less.

U. Can't. Be. Serious. !

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have take heat guns to water damaged phones and have had some come out working perfect but to be safe I think you should put it in the freezer LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
You'd better hope that the next iPhone release comes only in 2 sizes because if they also release a mini, Ravensword will short circuit the board trying to decide which one to get.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, he absolutely is. He can't make any decision and stand by it. And when something like this (the heat thing) happens, well, let's just say that this thread is pretty standard fare.

I'm shocked this went on as long as it did.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Probably? It's CLEARLY your OCD. This is not intended to be a pot shot at you...but you should seriously consider going to a therapist about that if it is in that much control of your thoughts during the day. I can't imagine what you would do with a child...