No...you want to obsess over whether it's perfect. There's a big difference.
    Doesn't need to be perfect, just as good as it should be
    07-10-2015 03:23 PM
    Doesn't need to be perfect, just as good as it should be
    What does that even mean? lol...as good as it "should be"?
    07-10-2015 03:39 PM
    What does that even mean? lol...as good as it "should be"?
    I mean, performs as the device was intended too. Such as the screen looks like it should and not damaged, the phone should perform as fast as it was meant to. Things like that. I don't want it damaged.
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    07-10-2015 03:58 PM
    We get it.

Now. Put. Down. The. Shovel.
    BreakingKayfabe and Evilguppy like this.
    07-10-2015 06:06 PM
    We get it.

Huh?
    07-10-2015 08:21 PM
    We get it.

I'm afraid a shovel isn't quite what he's been using...

Question about heat damage.-digging-projects-work-250x250.png
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    07-10-2015 08:56 PM
    Look I know this is probably just my OCD, but I can't get out of my head that I possibly damaged the phone. I know that I read that if you leave the phone in a hot car you'll damage it. Which is what I'm worrying about.

Like I said, windows were down, it wasn't out in the open, it was maybe 75 degrees outside or less, and it was in the car for about an hour and a half. Maybe less.
    07-11-2015 01:12 AM
    Look I know this is probably just my OCD, but I can't get out of my head that I possibly damaged the phone. I know that I read that if you leave the phone in a hot car you'll damage it. Which is what I'm worrying about.

Like I said, windows were down, it wasn't out in the open, it was maybe 75 degrees outside or less, and it was in the car for about an hour and a half. Maybe less.
    U. Can't. Be. Serious. !

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    07-11-2015 03:18 AM
    I have take heat guns to water damaged phones and have had some come out working perfect but to be safe I think you should put it in the freezer LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-11-2015 03:30 AM
    I think it's time to grab my popcorn and watch the fireworks

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    07-11-2015 09:00 AM
    U. Can't. Be. Serious. !

Well I am, sorry
    07-11-2015 10:48 AM
    U. Can't. Be. Serious. !

Sadly, he absolutely is. He can't make any decision and stand by it. And when something like this (the heat thing) happens, well, let's just say that this thread is pretty standard fare.
    07-11-2015 11:04 AM
    You'd better hope that the next iPhone release comes only in 2 sizes because if they also release a mini, Ravensword will short circuit the board trying to decide which one to get.
    07-11-2015 11:13 AM
    Well I am, sorry
    There's nothing to be sorry about. I understand the whole OCD thing, but it's like beating a dead horse now. Your phone is absolutely fine, if it's making calls, text etc it's cool.

07-11-2015 11:48 AM
    Sadly, he absolutely is. He can't make any decision and stand by it. And when something like this (the heat thing) happens, well, let's just say that this thread is pretty standard fare.
    I'm shocked this went on as long as it did.

07-11-2015 11:49 AM

Probably? It's CLEARLY your OCD. This is not intended to be a pot shot at you...but you should seriously consider going to a therapist about that if it is in that much control of your thoughts during the day. I can't imagine what you would do with a child...
    Les74 likes this.
    07-11-2015 10:09 PM
    I can't imagine what you would do with a child...
    No offense, but I think we should all hope that day never comes.
    07-11-2015 10:16 PM
    Probably? It's CLEARLY your OCD. This is not intended to be a pot shot at you...but you should seriously consider going to a therapist about that if it is in that much control of your thoughts during the day. I can't imagine what you would do with a child...
    I'm already seeing someone for it. I'm just saying the way my brain works is that it doesn't know if I did do damage or not. Unless it's super obvious, you know?
    07-11-2015 10:51 PM
    I'm already seeing someone for it. I'm just saying the way my brain works is that it doesn't know if I did do damage or not. Unless it's super obvious, you know?
    You didn't do any damage to it...it's just fine. If it did have heat damage, you would have clearly noticed it by now (and no, not just negligible battery life differences).
    07-11-2015 11:09 PM
    I know how bad OCD can be. My mom has it bad ! She tries to occupy her mind by doing other things, maybe give that a shot might help u out. Hope it works out for u though.

07-11-2015 11:39 PM
45 12