What are your opinions on the Beats 1 Radio hosts?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I just started listening to beats one, mainly because I couldn't figure out how to start it on iOS 9 until I double tapped the artwork for it. Anyway, what are your opinions on the hosts so far, and more importantly, their taste in music?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't listened long enough to know.. Every time I go there I don't like the song and move on.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
To answer the headline question... Too much talk... The times I've listened... Between. Every. Song. Less yabba-yabba...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I like the radio and the hosts. It's been a while since I listened to hosted radio and I realized I like it

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
It's different. I really don't listen to much "regular" radio any more so it's nice to have a choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've caught some glimpses here and there of a couple of the hosts and I don't have a problem with them. It's radio. They're supposed to blab between songs and do some commentary. I like Lowe because I've never listened to his work in the past and his style is fresh for me.

It's just a matter of who you choose to tune in to. For example, I won't tune in when Dr Dre is hosting because I don't need a rehash of rap music. I grew tired of it before I graduated high school and I consider most of it to be garbage. At the very least, Lowe is a little more diverse and doesn't seem to just give mainstream stuff air time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no complaints about the hosts, but I don't listen all that much either...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal