How to change my wifi ip address.can anyone tech me how i can change it?
    06-20-2015 02:31 AM
    Refer to the documentation that came with your wifi or visit the manufacturers support site for instructions on the setup of your device.
    06-20-2015 06:44 AM
    How to change my wifi ip address.can anyone tech me how i can change it?
    You cannot change the IP address on your cell phone or tablet. The IP address is provided ("served") by either your internet service provider (ISP), your wireless provider ("cellphone service provider") or your local wifi access point. In the case of your local wifi access point, assuming it's your home router, you can change the local IP addresses, but the external IP address is provided to you by your ISP.

Why do you want/need to change your IP address, anyway?
    06-20-2015 02:16 PM
    You cannot change the IP address on your cell phone or tablet. The IP address is provided ("served") by either your internet service provider (ISP), your wireless provider ("cellphone service provider") or your local wifi access point. In the case of your local wifi access point, assuming it's your home router, you can change the local IP addresses, but the external IP address is provided to you by your ISP.

Why do you want/need to change your IP address, anyway?
    Mine somehow changed about 7 or 8 months ago. It now shows I'm in Albuquerque, NM. But still in North Alabama. First noticed it after restoring as new. My TuneIn Radio showed local stations in New Mexico. No one at Comcast has a clue.
    06-20-2015 03:55 PM