The year is 2015 and aliens have just landed..... What one Apple product would you use to show how good Apple can be?

For me prob the new iPhone 6 (although I don't have one yet) but think it does soon much stuff and small enough to carry around and can now operate lights etc, it offers so much from such a small single device.

What are your thoughts?
    06-10-2015 02:15 PM
    I would show them the iPhone 6 Plus....Top of the line iPhone to date
    06-10-2015 03:01 PM
    All depends on how big the aliens hands are and if they have big saucer eyes. Wrist thickness would also be a factor
    bones467 and Spencerdl like this.
    06-10-2015 04:23 PM
    First I'd ask them to guarantee I'd be spared from their ensuing attack...

Then I'd show them the way humans flock to Apple stores like ants...making their take over much easier.

Afterwards, I'd enjoy a much less crowded Earth...or wherever they bring me when they abduct those who get to live.
    Spencerdl and bones467 like this.
    06-10-2015 05:02 PM
    First I'd ask them to guarantee I'd be spared from their ensuing attack...

Then I'd show them the way humans flock to Apple stores like ants...making their take over much easier.

Afterwards, I'd enjoy a much less crowded Earth...or wherever they bring me when they abduct those who get to live.
    lol better you than me. Once they get you on there spaceship slash orbital delicatessen your sure to regret it
    06-10-2015 05:08 PM
    lol better you than me. Once they get you on there spaceship slash orbital delicatessen your sure to regret it
    Well I mean if the ultimate fate of all humans is death by alien attack...at least I got to go up on the spaceship before dying vs. the people who get incinerated by their initial attack. If Independence Day has taught us anything...trickery is the best way to extend your life vs. them for as long as possible.

kataran likes this.
    06-10-2015 05:14 PM