Just for fun!!

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
The year is 2015 and aliens have just landed..... What one Apple product would you use to show how good Apple can be?

For me prob the new iPhone 6 (although I don't have one yet) but think it does soon much stuff and small enough to carry around and can now operate lights etc, it offers so much from such a small single device.

What are your thoughts?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
All depends on how big the aliens hands are and if they have big saucer eyes. Wrist thickness would also be a factor

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
First I'd ask them to guarantee I'd be spared from their ensuing attack...

Then I'd show them the way humans flock to Apple stores like ants...making their take over much easier.

Afterwards, I'd enjoy a much less crowded Earth...or wherever they bring me when they abduct those who get to live.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
First I'd ask them to guarantee I'd be spared from their ensuing attack...

Then I'd show them the way humans flock to Apple stores like ants...making their take over much easier.

Afterwards, I'd enjoy a much less crowded Earth...or wherever they bring me when they abduct those who get to live.

lol better you than me. Once they get you on there spaceship slash orbital delicatessen your sure to regret it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol better you than me. Once they get you on there spaceship slash orbital delicatessen your sure to regret it

Well I mean if the ultimate fate of all humans is death by alien attack...at least I got to go up on the spaceship before dying vs. the people who get incinerated by their initial attack. If Independence Day has taught us anything...trickery is the best way to extend your life vs. them for as long as possible.

EsIdXAH.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen