I always see things like c++, Java, wiki, on my husbands emails or accidentally open web pages ! Also has a lot of data used in a "game" says document! Help I've looked all these things up and the answer I seem to get is he is rewriting apps or commands?? It seems he does know every single thing that happens in my life on the phone or not !! Is he seeing everything I do on my phone or doesn't want me to see what he does on his?
    06-07-2015 03:42 AM
    Neither C++ nor Java are used in iOS coding, so nothing there.
    As for the trust issue, I'd recommend counselling.
    06-07-2015 09:11 AM
    Not true. You can use many different languages and platforms to create IOS apps and games. Here is one of many examples:

http://xamarin.com/platform

Agree on the trust issues. Why would you tolerate the alleged spying done to you? Why would you be with someone you don't trust? Get some couples counseling maybe if this is a special relationship for you both. Good luck to you.

Cheers.
    06-07-2015 09:44 AM
    We don't know. Having said that, if you have separate Apple ID's and do not know each other's passcode then more than likely he is unable to see what you're doing on your device, with the exception of whatever is logged via your Wi-Fi router when you're using the device while connected to the Wi-Fi network at home.
    06-07-2015 09:46 AM
    I always see things like c++, Java, wiki, on my husbands emails or accidentally open web pages ! Also has a lot of data used in a "game" says document! Help I've looked all these things up and the answer I seem to get is he is rewriting apps or commands?? It seems he does know every single thing that happens in my life on the phone or not !! Is he seeing everything I do on my phone or doesn't want me to see what he does on his?
    I don't know zilch about technology, but I know enough about marriage to tell you that if it's come to this, it's time to call it quits. Seriously, that's no marriage, it's gaslighting 101.
    06-09-2015 06:29 PM
    You need professional help.
    06-10-2015 12:26 AM
    Neither C++ nor Java are used in iOS coding, so nothing there.
    As for the trust issue, I'd recommend counselling.
    You sir are incorrect...As a developer Objective C is used for creating the UI and C++ is the backend for iOS app development.

Java points towards Android.
    06-10-2015 02:07 AM
    You sir are incorrect...As a developer Objective C is used for creating the UI and C++ is the backend for iOS app development.

Java points towards Android.
    I am quite sure. You can use xcode. You can also use Adobe Flash (with AIR), Unreal, Unity, GameSalad and quite a lot of others. You can use Objective C, Swift, Actionscript, C# and many others. All for iOS Apps sold in the Apple app store!

Backend tech for iOS and other mobile apps is virtually limitless.
    06-10-2015 02:46 AM