An unlimited data plan is essential for mobile phones nowadays in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. What you have said here is constructive, so thankyou for jumping in to help clarify the distinction here. While I could tell that this is all that the original poster of this thread had meant, I think it was just the ambiguous use of the word "essential" that led him to be misconstrued as meaning "essential [to everyone]", whereas he like myself would have only meant that as "essential [to those of us who either have needs for greater than is currently available to us]." (...or as you better put it: "ideal", as this is definitely much less ambiguous).

So now that between us we have hopefully cleared up any misunderstanding, hopefully this should help avoid any future misinterpretation, and people can now feel free to join in this discussion without fear, as it is an interesting topic, and can be helpful in regards to the progress of our much beloved technology to let our desires (and the differences between how we each individually use them) to be known by those who design them.

There was no misunderstanding the OP's intentions or use of the term "essential". No one is prohibited from joining in any discussions here at iMore, but that also means that no one is free from being debated or corrected when posting a statement that is factually incorrect. Too many people, as of late, tend to want to demonize the people who bring a false statement to light and make excuses for the person who posted it. Those who bring attention to lies are not the bad guys and those who stand by and let the lie stand or ignore it are not helping the person who posted the lie.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: unlimited data plan is desired by many for mobile phone nowadays 2015

Was this a genuine question? (if so, I can elaborate) but I suspect from your previous replies to other posters who differed in opinion to you, that it would simply be more constructive for me to acknowledge that we have differences in opinion, and politely just agree to disagree. I'm not here to fight, it's simply not my way.

But for anyone else who is genuinely interested in any kind of (non antagonistic) discussion, I was simply putting it out there that the posters who had previously mentioned that they (personally) felt they would benefit from having a cellular data plan available to them that was as unlimited as their home WiFi connections, that they are not alone.

Peace.

The OP did not state that he would benefit from having an unlimited data plan. He stated that having an unlimited data plan is essential for mobile phones nowadays in 2015, and that is a lie, in general terms.

I and everyone do benefit from having an unlimited data plan and having an unlimited data plan is essential for mobile phones nowadays in 2015

- you don't need to be a word or grammar police ,

- you say unlimited data plan is not essential , negative to this post only because you afraid it will affect iPhone sales and gives criticism to mobile phones company and boardband company's

the thing is unlimited data plan boots sales ,

everybody wants unlimited data plan and we all want to use our mobile phone all you can eat without limiting the data

I don't buy some mobile phones from some mobile boardband because they don't have unlimited data plan

some people do choice to buy some mobile phones from some mobile boardband company because they have unlimited data plan

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: unlimited data plan is desired by many for mobile phone nowadays 2015

You need to quit stating your opinion as universal fact. It's not.

some people do choice to buy some mobile phones from some mobile boardband company because they have unlimited data plan

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
- you say unlimited data plan is not essential , negative to this post only because you afraid it will affect iPhone sales and gives criticism to mobile phones company and boardband company's

the thing is unlimited data plan boots sales ,

@Greek Geek, Care to comment on this?

Last edited:

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
@Greek Geek Care to comment on this?

you is you , not greek , Greek wants unlimited data plan ,

her mastery is now taking away Just Me D word police and negative to unlimited data plan position ,

her mastery is now giving greek and everyone n me who wants unlimited data plan a unlimited data plan military police position

I believe America stands for freedom , that's why they fight for independence from UK for more freedom and independence , that's what unlimited data plan is for - freedom , freedom for every individual -
and limited data plan is restriction and oppression

we all want freedom

we, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do , would rather die on our feet than live on our knees . Franklin D.Roosevelt

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
b3384bac4ebc3a8965b7b58337045f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I'll play...:)...WWDC doesn't start for another 15 minutes or so.

her mastery is now taking away Just Me D word police and negative to unlimited data plan position ,
Wrong! I am not against having an unlimited plan. In fact, I'm currently on AT&T's unlimited data plan. Having said that, it's not essential. I was fine with the tiered data plan I had with Verizon.

her mastery is now giving greek and everyone n me who wants unlimited data plan a unlimited data plan military police position
Wow! I don't know what to say...

I believe America stands for freedom , that's why they fight for independence from UK for more freedom and independence , that's what unlimited data plan is for - freedom , freedom for every individual -
So, you're completely ignoring the fact that you can currently consume as much data as you want, but because you don't want to pay extra beyond a certain amount, you want to associate it with being "oppressed"? Really?

we all want freedom
You do realize that "freedom" comes with a price, right?

we, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do , would rather die on our feet than live on our knees . Franklin D.Roosevelt
Then get off your knees begging for a luxury you already enjoy at a price.

That also mean that some don't.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I paid almost 1000 dollars for my iPhone just to keep my unlimited plan. I have bought several unlocked phones over the the last few years. ;)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

we all want freedom

Please, just put down the shovel.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
ye people will start to build their own radio station and server to provide unlimited internet data for themself

for unlimited internet data access

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
ye people will start to build their own radio station and server to provide unlimited internet data for themself

for unlimited internet data access

That simply can not be done.

Period.

Governments license radio spectrum and the barriers to licensure are enormous... your proposition here is beyond ludicrous...bordering on guano loco.

Reminder on the rule of holes - when you're this deep in one, you gotta quit diggin'.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
That simply can not be done.

Period.

Governments license radio spectrum and the barriers to licensure are enormous... your proposition here is beyond ludicrous...bordering on guano loco.

Reminder on the rule of holes - when you're this deep in one, you gotta quit diggin'.

it's not deep , chinese and indian people is so poor they can't buy iPhone , so they go become slave and make iPhone , manufacturing iPhone , they learned the skill and tech to make iPhone , years later they use that skill to make their own brand android phone ,

remember 40 years ago there is no chinese brand computer , washing machine , car , electronic device ?
when they are so poor they become slave to manufacture the " rich " stuff , they learn when they manufacture it and they make their own brand after they learned how to do it ,
the same like rocket

I m not chinese , indeed I m having war with chinese , something like tibet and china and the xiajiang muslim and china , u saw me on tele ,but just saying the more you block something , they will just learn and do it their way

the other way round
like china try to oppress Muslim xiajiang from independent and invasion to xiajiang , see what happen in xiajiang , just google it , clash and attack every where

the more you press the poor , they will just learn and make their own brand and dominate the world , 50 years ago nobody think everything would make in china , nobody think chinese would learned everything and make their own brand
the other way round , I guess 70 years ago or in the first place when china start the invasion to those outter shire , they don't think they would fight for independence and really doing it and really did it and learned how to gear up themself

the more you press it , the more it rebounce

so people will learn how to get unlimited internet data , is to make it themself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro