I have added current photo as wall paper and set as both. When the lock screen is utilized the picture is faded and the volume/play buttons as on bottom of music screens appears instead.
    05-26-2015 01:51 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

I have added current photo as wall paper and set as both. When the lock screen is utilized the picture is faded and the volume/play buttons as on bottom of music screens appears instead.
    I've been seeing that as well. And when you tap the || in the middle it's unresponsive. I pulled up the control panel and tapped the forward icon and it went away. That was the last time it happened. Before that, I rebooted. Not sure what's causing that.
    Close the Music app and try again.
    05-26-2015 01:54 PM
    I've been seeing that as well. And when you tap the || in the middle it's unresponsive. I pulled up the control panel and tapped the forward icon and it went away. That was the last time it happened. Before that, I rebooted. Not sure what's causing that.
    05-26-2015 01:57 PM