anyone have problem with iPhone auto correct keyboard

when i type "ye " it auto correct it to "he" , i didn't notice it , not until i sent the text

and this is just 1 of those example when problem happened , it happens all the times .
    sometimes it does make me spell the word correct , but most of the times it just gives me problem

*** how to fix the iPhone auto correct problem and get rid of it ***
    05-24-2015 12:27 AM
    Give this a try (link below). Also, you could disable this feature by going to Settings > General > Keyboards and turn off Auto-Correction.

How to reset your iPhone or iPad keyboard dictionary | iMore
    05-24-2015 09:55 AM
    Give this a try (link below). Also, you could disable this feature by going to Settings > General > Keyboards and turn off Auto-Correction.

How to reset your iPhone or iPad keyboard dictionary | iMore
    do u have problem with the auto correct or you are fine with it ?
    05-24-2015 11:21 AM
    do u have problem with the auto correct or you are fine with it ?
    I don't have any issues with it per se. . . . Could it be smarter? Yes. Does it save me a lot of time and hassle? Yep. Is it perfect? No.
    05-24-2015 11:26 AM
    In my experience, the auto-correct feature can be a PITA, but it has its use on the iPhone. Having said that, it's our responsibility to proof-read the stuff we type before sending it instead of assuming that what we typed is what is actually being displayed. GOD knows I'm guilty of it, and I can't count the number of my replies here in the forums that I've had to go and cleanup. ....
    05-24-2015 11:28 AM
    In my experience, the auto-correct feature can be a PITA, but it has its use on the iPhone. Having said that, it's our responsibility to proof-read the stuff we type before sending it instead of assuming that what we typed is what is actually being displayed. GOD knows I'm guilty of it, and I can't count the number of my replies here in the forums that I've had to go and cleanup. ....
    dear ambassador and moderator

can someone teach me how to use iPhone 5s ? is there a iPhone 5s starter guide ?
    from the beginning , let say I really knows nothing about iPhone and is the first time I have a touch screen

will the Apple Store staff able to teach me ?
    05-24-2015 07:18 PM
    dear ambassador and moderator

can someone teach me how to use iPhone 5s ? is there a iPhone 5s starter guide ?
    Sure. First you start with the quick guide that came with your new iPhone 5S. After that, you read the iPhone user's guide by downloading the .pdf version from the following link.
    https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUA...user_guide.pdf.
    After that, read everything the iMore Blog has to offer in regard to the iPhone 5S via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/iphone-5s

from the beginning , let say I really knows nothing about iPhone and is the first time I have a touch screen
    The above information AND common sense should be sufficient.

will the Apple Store staff able to teach me ?
    Apple Store staff can indeed show you some of the fundamentals to get you started with using your iPhone 5S. On occasion, they've been known to offer in-store classes on their products and services. Call your nearest Apple Store for upcoming classes.
    05-24-2015 07:32 PM
    all apple chips , a8 chips and a lot of android chips is actually made by ARM , it's a British English company ,
    ARM Holdings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So ....
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-25-2015 04:56 PM
    all apple chips , a8 chips and a lot of android chips is actually made by ARM , it's a British English company ,
    Dude, what's wrong with you? You asked for assistance in helping you learn to operate your iPhone so I did, and your reply to that assistance is in regard to Apple chips being made my ARM? So what if they're made by ARM? I don't care if they're made by Mattel as long as they do what they're designed to do.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    05-25-2015 05:31 PM
    Everything the OP posts is just random junk.
    Not Quite Right and hydrogen3 like this.
    05-25-2015 06:36 PM
    Just use SwiftKey and be done with it. No auto correct issues. A very smart keyboard. It remembers much better than stock.
    05-25-2015 07:23 PM
    Dude, what's wrong with you? You asked for assistance in helping you learn to operate your iPhone so I did, and your reply to that assistance is in regard to Apple chips being made my ARM? So what if they're made by ARM? I don't care if they're made by Mattel as long as they do what they're designed to do.
    05-25-2015 08:23 PM
    I don't care if they're made by Mattel as long as they do what they're designed to do.
    You should! ... I hear the Galaxy Note 5 is getting the new Hasbro chip!!! It's the bomb!!! Apple's so behind the times if they go Mattel!!!
    Hasbro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-27-2015 10:10 AM
    You should! ... I hear the Galaxy Note 5 is getting the new Hasbro chip!!! It's the bomb!!! Apple's so behind the times if they go Mattel!!!
    Hasbro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I only want McDonald's Big Mac chip or Pizza Hut meat feast cheese Hawaii chip
    05-28-2015 03:42 AM
    I only want McDonald's Big Mac chip or Pizza Hut meat feast cheese Hawaii chip
    Knowing your post's I suggest waiting for the upcoming potato chips . Make sure you get one right away because I have no desire to read about how disappointed your english girlfriends are because they've become soggy while using your phone in the rain...
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-28-2015 10:56 AM
    Knowing your post's I suggest waiting for the upcoming potato chips . Make sure you get one right away because I have no desire to read about how disappointed your english girlfriends are because they've become soggy while using your phone in the rain...
    Hawaii pizza do taste very best
    05-29-2015 01:45 PM