Is anyone else having problems with the iPhone auto correct keyboard feature?

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
anyone have problem with iPhone auto correct keyboard

when i type "ye " it auto correct it to "he" , i didn't notice it , not until i sent the text

and this is just 1 of those example when problem happened , it happens all the times .
sometimes it does make me spell the word correct , but most of the times it just gives me problem

*** how to fix the iPhone auto correct problem and get rid of it ***

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: anyone have problem with iPhone auto correct keyboard

do u have problem with the auto correct or you are fine with it ?

I don't have any issues with it per se. . . . Could it be smarter? Yes. Does it save me a lot of time and hassle? Yep. Is it perfect? No.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

In my experience, the auto-correct feature can be a PITA, but it has its use on the iPhone. Having said that, it's our responsibility to proof-read the stuff we type before sending it instead of assuming that what we typed is what is actually being displayed. GOD knows I'm guilty of it, and I can't count the number of my replies here in the forums that I've had to go and cleanup. ....

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

In my experience, the auto-correct feature can be a PITA, but it has its use on the iPhone. Having said that, it's our responsibility to proof-read the stuff we type before sending it instead of assuming that what we typed is what is actually being displayed. GOD knows I'm guilty of it, and I can't count the number of my replies here in the forums that I've had to go and cleanup. ....

dear ambassador and moderator

can someone teach me how to use iPhone 5s ? is there a iPhone 5s starter guide ?
from the beginning , let say I really knows nothing about iPhone and is the first time I have a touch screen

will the Apple Store staff able to teach me ?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
anyone have problem with iPhone auto correct keyboard

dear ambassador and moderator

can someone teach me how to use iPhone 5s ? is there a iPhone 5s starter guide ?
Sure. First you start with the quick guide that came with your new iPhone 5S. After that, you read the iPhone user's guide by downloading the .pdf version from the following link.
https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf.
After that, read everything the iMore Blog has to offer in regard to the iPhone 5S via the following link.

http://www.imore.com/iphone-5s

from the beginning , let say I really knows nothing about iPhone and is the first time I have a touch screen
The above information AND common sense should be sufficient.

will the Apple Store staff able to teach me ?
Apple Store staff can indeed show you some of the fundamentals to get you started with using your iPhone 5S. On occasion, they've been known to offer in-store classes on their products and services. Call your nearest Apple Store for upcoming classes.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
all apple chips , a8 chips and a lot of android chips is actually made by ARM , it's a British English company , :)
ARM Holdings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude, what's wrong with you? You asked for assistance in helping you learn to operate your iPhone so I did, and your reply to that assistance is in regard to Apple chips being made my ARM? So what if they're made by ARM? I don't care if they're made by Mattel as long as they do what they're designed to do.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Dude, what's wrong with you? You asked for assistance in helping you learn to operate your iPhone so I did, and your reply to that assistance is in regard to Apple chips being made my ARM? So what if they're made by ARM? I don't care if they're made by Mattel as long as they do what they're designed to do.

;)

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I only want McDonald's Big Mac chip or Pizza Hut meat feast cheese Hawaii chip

Knowing your post's I suggest waiting for the upcoming potato chips . Make sure you get one right away because I have no desire to read about how disappointed your english girlfriends are because they've become soggy while using your phone in the rain...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2