Not even a little. I dropped my phone today, and while it didn't damage it because it was in a case, I bet it could have. Apple really needs to rethink this whole smart phone thing...their product isn't even ground proof...because when I dropped it, it hit the ground.

I bet it's not even ground beef proof.
    05-20-2015 10:34 AM
    You think that's bad? My phone is not even soundproof! I made a call and I could hear the other person talking on the other end, wtf??? Apple totally needs to rethink their phone design.
    05-20-2015 10:37 AM
    The design is bad. But what about the horrible battery life? I see the percentage decrease as I'm using it. Who could have allowed this to happen?
    qbnkelt, Evilguppy and shief24 like this.
    05-20-2015 10:40 AM
    And those fingerprint smudges were copied from Android. I've seen them before.
    05-20-2015 10:53 AM
    The design is bad. But what about the horrible battery life? I see the percentage decrease as I'm using it. Who could have allowed this to happen?
    I can't even look at my screen anymore...I go into full blown panic attack mode when I see the battery % drop after several hours. It's almost like they don't want the battery to last forever on a charge.

Apple = Satan Nazi Independence Day Alien Gout
    msyk5645, qbnkelt, shief24 and 1 others like this.
    05-20-2015 11:02 AM
    Not even a little. I dropped my phone today, and while it didn't damage it because it was in a case, I bet it could have. Apple really needs to rethink this whole smart phone thing...their product isn't even ground proof...because when I dropped it, it hit the ground.

OMG. Doesn't Apple realize that this is the 21st century? There is no excuse for their shoddy design and workmanship. I suppose the next thing that you'll tell me that I can't drive my truck over it, either. That's it. I am done with Apple. I'm getting me a bb passport. (Cuz if it gets crushed by driving over it, it would be no great loss.)
    05-20-2015 12:50 PM
    OMG. Doesn't Apple realize that this is the 21st century? There is no excuse for their shoddy design and workmanship. I suppose the next thing that you'll tell me that I can't drive my truck over it, either. That's it. I am done with Apple. I'm getting me a bb passport. (Cuz if it gets crushed by driving over it, it would be no great loss.)
    I'm getting a Palm Treo...
    qbnkelt likes this.
    05-20-2015 01:06 PM
    I'm getting a Palm Treo...
    Bwaaahahahahaaaaa!!! Now you're swearing.
    Not Quite Right and qbnkelt like this.
    05-20-2015 01:55 PM
    Better explain for those who've been alerted to this thread that rebuttal is needed to the "demonizing" of Blackberry... this thread is a satirical reaction to this:

http://forums.imore.com/general-appl...ep-reboot.html

So y'all from other sandboxes that think you need to respond... You don't...
    05-20-2015 02:02 PM

You really need to seek professional help from Dr. Somebody....for real..(laughing)
    qbnkelt likes this.
    05-20-2015 03:18 PM
    Better explain for those who've been alerted to this thread that rebuttal is needed to the "demonizing" of Blackberry... this thread is a satirical reaction to this:

http://forums.imore.com/general-appl...ep-reboot.html

So y'all from other sandboxes that think you need to respond... You don't...
    I must know...was there a response from someone in this nature? Oh please please let it stay next time! *drool*
    qbnkelt likes this.
    05-20-2015 03:46 PM
    I must know...was there a response from someone in this nature? Oh please please let it stay next time! *drool*
    Not yet... but you know it's gotta be coming...
    mikeo007 and qbnkelt like this.
    05-20-2015 03:55 PM
    It would cost more to teach the phone how to use them wing suits properly. It might catch a bad draft and take your kneecap off
    qbnkelt likes this.
    05-20-2015 04:01 PM
    The iPhone sucks
    05-20-2015 05:45 PM
    Not yet... but you know it's gotta be coming...

Subscribed.
    05-20-2015 05:56 PM
    The iPhone sucks
    Actually, it's gravity that sucks - and it just pulls that poor, defenseless little iPhone toward the ground. You'd think that Apple could build a phone that was not vulnerable to that gravity thing.
    qbnkelt, Evilguppy and hydrogen3 like this.
    05-20-2015 05:57 PM
    Actually, it's gravity that sucks - and it just pulls that poor, defenseless little iPhone toward the ground. You'd think that Apple could build a phone that was not vulnerable to that gravity thing.
    Gravity sucks.
    Not Quite Right and qbnkelt like this.
    05-20-2015 06:16 PM
    Seems Apple could at least design an iPhone that would not fall in a toilet!! It's rough keeping a bag of rice around.
    Evilguppy and qbnkelt like this.
    05-20-2015 07:37 PM
    Seems Apple could at least design an iPhone that would not fall in a toilet!! It's rough keeping a bag of rice around.
    Forget the rice. Who puts a toilet dunked anything up to their mouth?
    05-20-2015 07:47 PM
    My puppy ate my iPhone. Apple should make puppy proof phones. People have pets!!!!!
    Now I'm stuck with the Quasimodo.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    05-20-2015 08:48 PM
    Apple > Bird flu?
    05-20-2015 11:50 PM
    So I went swimming with my phone and was dismayed to find that it's not waterproof. So when I got home, since I was in a hurry, I put it in the microwave on high for 10 minutes to dry it.
    It's bad enough that Apple won't make a phone that can withstand diving, but on top of it, it can't take 10 minutes in the nuker?
    Now I have to scrape melted iPhone and pluck iPhone chards from my kitchen walls.
    Thanks, Apple.
    05-21-2015 01:35 AM
    I demand the iPhone be stupid proof, I lent mine to a stupid person, and its been broken ever since. Fail Apple, fail.
    Evilguppy and qbnkelt like this.
    05-21-2015 03:58 AM
    Apple > Malaria?
    05-21-2015 09:34 AM
    I demand the iPhone be stupid proof, I lent mine to a stupid person, and its been broken ever since. Fail Apple, fail.
    The question is this: Did Apple underestimate the intelligence of the overall population because the iPhone, in my opinion, is about as simple to use as it can get...
    05-21-2015 09:38 AM
31 12