last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
What the HELL are you on about and what is your obsessive compulsive fascination with my phones about? I'm starting to think you might be one of the BlackBerry trolls who obsessed about everything I said, did, and used.

The compulsiveness is not about your phones. You're a real live girl. (Of course this is the internet. You could be some guy with a hairy back, who's never been in a long term relationship, living in his mom's basement, and weighs more than me.)

seek shelter... duh. Sorry to be Captain Obvious...

Lay off dude... He was trying to call a cab. ��

Edit: ok this is iMore. An Apple fan site. How come the "Live Long and Prosper" emoji doesn't work on here ?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The compulsiveness is not about your phones. You're a real live girl. (Of course this is the internet. You could be some guy with a hairy back, who's never been in a long term, living in his mom's basement, and weighs more than me.)

🏼

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I washed mine it got ruined ...
I went to the Apple Store, and replaced it. Not once did I think about coming here and discussing it ...
Common sense told me washing my iPhone is bad and I should never do that again ?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I dropped mine in the blender. It blended. Apple should make blend resistant phones.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I accidentally put my iPhone in the oven. It overheated. Apple should make better heat resistant phones.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
You do realize that it is far easier and cheaper to make a keyboard moisture resistant than a phone, right?

On second thought, no, so I will just tell it is far easier and cheaper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro