last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I m very proud I live in UK and I have a lot english girlfriends ,I m very proud english girl is the best , english girl looks better then American girl , and they have the fastest Apple Store according to what yours comment saying you need days advance booking ,

WTF are you babbling about? Maybe one of those "english girlfriends" could tutor you on the use of "the Queen's English".

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
i m not making call, i m ... well if i tell you how i use my iPhone 5s ....

i m actually going to the internet ...

I can just imagine you standing in the midst of a torrential downpour trying to connect your iPad to your iPhone via a cable... Trust me, I don't really care how you use your tech. Clearly you march to a different drummer.

My work is done here. I can't take it any more.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I m very proud I live in UK and I have a lot english girlfriends ,I m very proud english girl is the best , english girl looks better then American girl , and they have the fastest Apple Store according to what yours comment saying you need days advance booking ,
Congratulations on the Brit girls. I'm sure you drown your face in their unshaved armpits.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
your sexy & gawjus iPhone 6 gold 128 GB ain't no water proof

What the HELL are you on about and what is your obsessive compulsive fascination with my phones about? I'm starting to think you might be one of the BlackBerry trolls who obsessed about everything I said, did, and used.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen de...

your quasimodo

The passport ??? Just a few posts above it was her Iphone ! Give it a break man damn smh. She uses what she chooses, as do I & many others here.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen de...

last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

been to apple store and replace a new one

* very sad that iPhone 5s is not water proof ,
i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

* any method to prevent rain damage in the future

Let me get this straight. You talked on your iPhone for an hour and a half in heavy rain. I assume there was no shelter of any kind to shield yourself from the "heavy rain". The caller obviously didn't care that you were getting drenched, right? Oh, and the iPhone worked the entire time you were on it in the "heavy rain", but malfunctioned afterwards, right? Let me be clear when I say this: you're either lying or you lack a healthy amount of common sense.

Last edited:

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

been to apple store and replace a new one

* very sad that iPhone 5s is not water proof ,
i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

* any method to prevent rain damage in the future

Are you trolling? Because nobody, NOBODY can be this dense, obtuse and jelly brained about electronics, not even me, and I'm a self admitted screaming techtard.
And if you're trolling, which your posts directed at qb say you are, I'm sorry to tell you that you suck at it.
At least if you're going to troll, be a clever troll, be a funny troll.
But your absurd ramblings and pathetic attacks on one member are so contrived and pedantic you make watching paint dry exciting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice