last night there is heavy rain and my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

been to apple store and replace a new one

* very sad that iPhone 5s is not water proof ,
i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

* any method to prevent rain damage in the future

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

Lifeproof case!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Just my personal opinion, but I never mix my electronics with water. Even if a phone manufacturer said it was "waterproof," I would be in no hurry to test it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The only phones I would use in a downpour are the Sony Xperia or the Samsung SGS5. Those are the only water resistant phones that I know of. Nothing else is water resistant.
I don't use my phones in pouring rain.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Why would u use any electronic in a heavy downpour ? It's common sense that it's not gonna end well on your behalf.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

There are no waterproof phones. There are cases that are waterproof, and phones that are somewhat water-resistant. However, electronics and water don't mix. Ever. And why am I struggling to believe that using your phone in the rain ruined it? Also, if it was raining that hard, WHY were you trying to use your phone. Sounds like someone lacks the common sense to come in out of the rain.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
The only phones I would use in a downpour are the Sony Xperia or the Samsung SGS5. Those are the only water resistant phones that I know of. Nothing else is water resistant.
I don't use my phones in pouring rain.
Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

your sexy & gawjus iPhone 6 gold 128 GB ain't no water proof

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro