Apple and Blackberry, as one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL!!! That'd be hilarious
My Note is charging downstairs and my Lumia is in my purse. I'm in bed and in no mood to get up and get the puppy excited. Otherwise I'd post from it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
LOL!!! That'd be hilarious
My Note is charging downstairs and my Lumia is in my purse. I'm in bed and in no mood to get up and get the puppy excited. Otherwise I'd post from it.

We should change our signatures to "posted from my BB so and so" just to ruffle some feathers regardless of which device we post from. 😈

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Wow.
What is it about human nature that compels some to try and force pressure others to live by their own asinine set of rules?
It almost makes me want to fire up my old Q10 to post here... ALMOST. ������

it sounds like what android user do

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Baby I lost the BlackBerry crowd when the blackberry flavoured KoolAid ran out. As did millions of others.

And I haven't celebrated a loss with more gusto than that loss.

I would love to have tried the strawberry, I mean gooseberry, I mean blackberry! Oh well. I'll just stick with Apple!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow.
What is it about human nature that compels some to try and force pressure others to live by their own asinine set of rules?
It almost makes me want to fire up my old Q10 to post here... ALMOST. ������

Easy there, he doesn't look like English is his first language. Perhaps where he is from that is considered acceptable behavior. ;)

Gf*****9: qb can post from whatever device she pleases.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
We should change our signatures to "posted from my BB so and so" just to ruffle some feathers regardless of which device we post from. 😈
Or simply one that days "posted from whatever device I happen to be holding at the moment."

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Gf*****9: qb can post from whatever device she pleases.

Thank you!

Now maybe we can go back to the topic and stop obsessing on what device I'm using

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Thank you!

Now maybe we can go back to the topic and stop obsessing on what device I'm using

if note 4 is a "beast" , then iPhone 6 plus or 5s must be the big devil

that "beast" lag

and berry passport Quasimodo is a midget

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Browse through the threads on CrackBerry and you'll read all the comments from the faithful there about the superiority of BlackBerry devices and how that is a major reason they would never own another device. If the Apple-BlackBerry deal were to go through, I have no doubt Apple will discontinue BlackBerry handsets and incorporate BlackBerry security into iOS. Would this mean the BlackBerry fanboys and girls, who own BlackBerry for it's great security, would switch to iPhones?

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
W
Yes, Apple NOW limits the number of tries to get access. They didn't care about you before the fappenning did they?
Are you denying the DropoutJeep exists?

Yes, they did care. They suggested that people use secure passwords. People didn't. Hacking is such a strong word to use when people use their name as a password. Or when they talk about their dog on social media and use their dogs name as a password. All Apple did was put a band aid on stupid.

Dropout jeep. Does it exist ? Is it still viable ? Or was it another Samedung or maybe Blackberry marketing stunt. Strange (either way) how that story quickly died out.

you also mentioned somewhere else about apps tracking you. If you are using any Android apps from the Amazon App Store, I suggest you delete the Amazon app and then run your apps purchased from them.

Again, with the killing off of BIS, how is BB more secure for the average consumer ?

Here is how the Quasimodo performs. That's HDR.
Yah........that's on a "flagship" BlackBerry.
That is an unusable pic. Got a few of those.
Processed bovine feed.
View attachment 81459

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Someone needs to cut their grass. ��

Not trying to be contentious. Are you saying that Apple does not have a patent for fingerprint storage in the cloud?
And are you denying the existence of DropoutJeep? I am not the one who invented that you know...

No, they don't have a patent for fingerprint storage in the cloud. They applied for a patent to have the code/encryption key/random number (whatever anyone wants to call it) in the cloud. Read up on how the fingerprint reader works please.

Not denying it, but I do question if DJ is or was real.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I find it odd that several days later this rumour hasn't been squashed yet.

Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Browse through the threads on CrackBerry and you'll read all the comments from the faithful there about the superiority of BlackBerry devices and how that is a major reason they would never own another device. If the Apple-BlackBerry deal were to go through, I have no doubt Apple will discontinue BlackBerry handsets and incorporate BlackBerry security into iOS. Would this mean the BlackBerry fanboys and girls, who own BlackBerry for it's great security, would switch to iPhones?

There is actually a thread where a vapid fanboy claims milliband lost the election because he wasn't using an iPhone.

Delusional.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
No! It means that a select few would ditch the iPhone due to the inclusion of anything Blackberry LOL

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No! It means that a select few would ditch the iPhone due to the inclusion of anything Blackberry LOL

Oh well I'd have a real problem if they stuff a blinky blinkity blinked blink light on me. But Apple isn't going to turn an iPhone into a BlackBerry.....what? To turn a phone that sells north of 70 million phones in a quarter into a phone that can barely sell through 1.6 million in the same time frame? Nah. Don't see it. It's not Apple that's shown an appalling lack of vision. It's the company that no one wants to perform the charity of buying. BlackBerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods