Browse through the threads on CrackBerry and you'll read all the comments from the faithful there about the superiority of BlackBerry devices and how that is a major reason they would never own another device. If the Apple-BlackBerry deal were to go through, I have no doubt Apple will discontinue BlackBerry handsets and incorporate BlackBerry security into iOS. Would this mean the BlackBerry fanboys and girls, who own BlackBerry for it's great security, would switch to iPhones?
    05-16-2015 05:25 PM
    They'd rather have needles stuck in their eyes......

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    05-16-2015 07:15 PM
    W
    Yes, Apple NOW limits the number of tries to get access. They didn't care about you before the fappenning did they?
    Are you denying the DropoutJeep exists?
    Yes, they did care. They suggested that people use secure passwords. People didn't. Hacking is such a strong word to use when people use their name as a password. Or when they talk about their dog on social media and use their dogs name as a password. All Apple did was put a band aid on stupid.

Dropout jeep. Does it exist ? Is it still viable ? Or was it another Samedung or maybe Blackberry marketing stunt. Strange (either way) how that story quickly died out.

you also mentioned somewhere else about apps tracking you. If you are using any Android apps from the Amazon App Store, I suggest you delete the Amazon app and then run your apps purchased from them.

Again, with the killing off of BIS, how is BB more secure for the average consumer ?

Here is how the Quasimodo performs. That's HDR.
    Yah........that's on a "flagship" BlackBerry.
    That is an unusable pic. Got a few of those.
    Processed bovine feed.
    Attachment 81459

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Someone needs to cut their grass.

Not trying to be contentious. Are you saying that Apple does not have a patent for fingerprint storage in the cloud?
    And are you denying the existence of DropoutJeep? I am not the one who invented that you know...
    No, they don't have a patent for fingerprint storage in the cloud. They applied for a patent to have the code/encryption key/random number (whatever anyone wants to call it) in the cloud. Read up on how the fingerprint reader works please.

Not denying it, but I do question if DJ is or was real.
    05-17-2015 01:32 AM
    W

Someone needs to cut their grass.

Yah my yard guy hadn't come around yet. I don't cut my grass. Don't want to break a nail.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    taz323 likes this.
    05-17-2015 05:10 AM
    I find it odd that several days later this rumour hasn't been squashed yet.

Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 05-17-2015 at 08:25 AM.
    05-17-2015 08:07 AM
    Browse through the threads on CrackBerry and you'll read all the comments from the faithful there about the superiority of BlackBerry devices and how that is a major reason they would never own another device. If the Apple-BlackBerry deal were to go through, I have no doubt Apple will discontinue BlackBerry handsets and incorporate BlackBerry security into iOS. Would this mean the BlackBerry fanboys and girls, who own BlackBerry for it's great security, would switch to iPhones?
    There is actually a thread where a vapid fanboy claims milliband lost the election because he wasn't using an iPhone.

Delusional.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    05-17-2015 11:54 AM
    This thread is so misleading. Let me help out the 4-6 who are so cantankerous .
    Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Rumored To Consider Buyout Of BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY)
    Ya'll can thank me later LMAO!
    05-17-2015 05:19 PM
    No! It means that a select few would ditch the iPhone due to the inclusion of anything Blackberry LOL
    05-17-2015 05:21 PM
    This thread is so misleading. Let me help out the 4-6 who are so cantankerous .
    Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Rumored To Consider Buyout Of BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY)
    Ya'll can thank me later LMAO!
    Oh GAWD ANOTHER rumour?????

It's embarrassing how many companies walk away from doing the deed.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    05-17-2015 06:00 PM
    No! It means that a select few would ditch the iPhone due to the inclusion of anything Blackberry LOL
    Oh well I'd have a real problem if they stuff a blinky blinkity blinked blink light on me. But Apple isn't going to turn an iPhone into a BlackBerry.....what? To turn a phone that sells north of 70 million phones in a quarter into a phone that can barely sell through 1.6 million in the same time frame? Nah. Don't see it. It's not Apple that's shown an appalling lack of vision. It's the company that no one wants to perform the charity of buying. BlackBerry.

hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-17-2015 06:08 PM
    There is actually a thread where a vapid fanboy claims milliband lost the election because he wasn't using an iPhone.

Delusional.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    Oh wow. No way.

05-17-2015 06:11 PM
    A slow, painful death?
    I think that's already happening.

No?
    05-17-2015 09:37 PM
    I think that hangs on the next earnings call.. I think as a handset manufacturer BlackBerry is just irrelevant for consumers. They're losing ground in Enterprise. Whether they can survive as a services company.....that's what we have to wait and see.
    05-18-2015 06:04 AM
    I think that hangs on the next earnings call.. I think as a handset manufacturer BlackBerry is just irrelevant for consumers. They're losing ground in Enterprise. Whether they can survive as a services company.....that's what we have to wait and see.
    qbnkelt make a review on your note 4 please ,
    why u call it beast when iPhone 6 plus is the real deal the real beast ?

also how HOT is your lumia 1520 ? I have lumia phone running windows os , I don't find it amazing except it don't have the infamous " android lag " , windows os is pretty quick and smooth, but boring , no apps no one develop anything on it ,
    pro is windows os have offline maps , which is very usefull
    05-18-2015 10:59 AM

also how HOT is your lumia 1520 ? I have lumia phone running windows os , I don't find it amazing except it don't have the infamous " android lag " , windows os is pretty quick and smooth, but boring , no apps no one develop anything on it ,
    How about you worry about your own phone instead of someone else's? This obsession is unhealthy.
    qbnkelt and hydrogen3 like this.
    05-18-2015 11:18 AM
    How about you worry about your own phone instead of someone else's? This obsession is unhealthy.
    Ya think?????
    05-18-2015 11:19 AM

Here is my review.
    Note 4 is a beast.
    Lumia 1520 is sexy hot.
    Passport is Quasimodo.
    iPhone 6 is gold sexy awesome and has 128G.
    05-18-2015 11:21 AM
    Another discussion that has devolved to to being pretty much useless... time to end it.
    05-18-2015 11:21 AM
168 ... 567