if IPhone can lower their price to ?80 , iphone will own 95% market ,android phone won't exist at al

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
if IPhone can make an iPhone ( iPhone 5c ?) that lower their price to ?80 , iphone will own 95% market ,android phone won't exist at all :beer:

I live in UK , I notice most of the non iPhone user is android
and a lot of European migrate like windows phone

I notice most of them are not using Galaxy s6 or s5 those most expensive latest model , I notice they are using Galaxy ace 4 or core prime , or s3

so I found out that they choice android for the cheaper price , well most people do

I notice those android and windows and even my girlfriend blackberry 9900 ( she have an mac tho ), they all have the same second hand or first hand market price at around < ?130 to ?60 (?60 moto e )

they actually wants iPhone , they choice android or windows or berry because the price

so I rule out that if Apple iPhone make an iPhone that cost only ?80 ,
Apple will get those people turn to iPhone

then apple will own at least 95% of the market , Apple will dominate and monopoly the market , until someone makes a very good phone or make a fair smartphone cheaper then ?80

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The bottom end of the smartphone market is saturated... There's no profit to be had there. Apple is winning the market is chooses to compete in, and sell to. So... No, Apple does not need to make a low-end device.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
The bottom end of the smartphone market is saturated... There's no profit to be had there. Apple is winning the market is chooses to compete in, and sell to. So... No, Apple does not need to make a low-end device.

lol sumone put a beer after - droid won't exist at all

by the way I have edit my post , refresh it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not only is it an almost pointless endeavor because of the saturation of junk phones in the entry level market...it also diminishes Apple as a brand to dabble in that arena.

Aside from that though, why would you want, as a consumer, the biggest operating system competitor on the market to disappear? Androids existence does nothing to you personally except push Apple to develop their products to compete or exceed the offerings from manufacturers who use Android as the choice OS, so why would you want that to be gone? You'd have slower development and stagnant progress on the products Apple produces because they'd really have no reason to push the envelope each year with their releases.

Finally...Android is an OS, not a "phone". The Android OS is an entity that wold take more than dominant sales from phone manufacturers to make it non-existent. The truth is, even if every phone on the planet dropped the Android OS, it'd still exist in some way. To put it simply...Android isn't going anywhere, and I for one am glad it isn't.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Not only is it an almost pointless endeavor because of the saturation of junk phones in the entry level market...it also diminishes Apple as a brand to dabble in that arena.

Aside from that though, why would you want, as a consumer, the biggest operating system competitor on the market to disappear? Androids existence does nothing to you personally except push Apple to develop their products to compete or exceed the offerings from manufacturers who use Android as the choice OS, so why would you want that to be gone? You'd have slower development and stagnant progress on the products Apple produces because they'd really have no reason to push the envelope each year with their releases.

Finally...Android is an OS, not a "phone". The Android OS is an entity that wold take more than dominant sales from phone manufacturers to make it non-existent. The truth is, even if every phone on the planet dropped the Android OS, it'd still exist in some way. To put it simply...Android isn't going anywhere, and I for one am glad it isn't.

do you consider Moto e a junk phone

do you consider some android phone cost only ?30 in second-hand shop market a " junk phone" ?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Moto can't come close to touching the iPhone. And yes a ?30 second hand phone is a throwaway phone that you keep in the kitchen drawer for emergencies.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Moto can't come close to touching the iPhone. And yes a ?30 second hand phone is a throwaway phone that you keep in the kitchen drawer for emergencies.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

i can brought a motorola smartphone with touch screen running android on a second hand shop

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Yup. Thank you. I thought I was being thick but I guess maybe not.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

well I m an iPhone fan been iPhone user since 2009 ,and I don't really like android

but I would say what a Nexus 6 can do ,MOTO E 2nd generation can do too
what htc one m8 can do , Moto e can do too
Except the camera , and being smaller size

MOTO E 2nd gen running nearly stock android Lolipop out of the box

the only difference is touch wiz on note 4 or s series have more " function " that's it

if u know how to root and flash custom rom you can actually put note 4 touchwiz on Moto E

* but at the end of the day android phone can't really make it , Apple iPhone always the champ since 2007

android has too much problem , and error

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I honestly dont think that if iPhone lowers their price they will dominate 95% of the market. Dont you think that if they lowered their price, then other competitors will also lower their price? Other companies are not going to just watch Apple do well, while their companies lose their customers. Their are many people that purchases Androids, HTC, Blackberry.. for their qualities despite the price. Also, if iPhone lowers their price, doesnt that mean the qualities of the phones will degrade as well? They are most likely going to use cheaper materials or something to make the price lower. Eh.. I rather have a good phone that is sturdy and lasts long for the price they have now. (Just my opinion! )

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I honestly dont think that if iPhone lowers their price they will dominate 95% of the market. Dont you think that if they lowered their price, then other competitors will also lower their price? Other companies are not going to just watch Apple do well, while their companies lose their customers. Their are many people that purchases Androids, HTC, Blackberry.. for their qualities despite the price. Also, if iPhone lowers their price, doesnt that mean the qualities of the phones will degrade as well? They are most likely going to use cheaper materials or something to make the price lower. Eh.. I rather have a good phone that is sturdy and lasts long for the price they have now. (Just my opinion! )

Don't spend too much time trying to find logic in the OP's post...he obviously doesn't have a firm grasp on what he was trying to say, and then just went completely off the wall about half way into the replies to the thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2