is there a way to disable all notification in 1 time , instead of disable them each one by one

it seems like I have to delete them one by one , which I have hundreds of apps so it don't make sense

Is there a way to disable all notification simultaneously, instead of disable them each one by one?-image.jpg
    05-02-2015 07:07 AM
    I think you would have do this manually. But if someone would correct me I'm more than happy to learn new stuff.
    05-02-2015 07:14 AM
    there is more then hundred and hundreds of apps I downloaded and giving me notification , when I want to disable them or disable them for save battery purpose you not telling me to disable them 1 by 1 don't you
    05-02-2015 07:37 AM
    No, sir. You can "silence" them all simultaneously via the DND feature, but there is no "disable all notifications" setting/option.
    Speedygi likes this.
    05-03-2015 08:57 AM
    there is more then hundred and hundreds of apps I downloaded and giving me notification , when I want to disable them or disable them for save battery purpose you not telling me to disable them 1 by 1 don't you
    In the future, when an app asks for permission for notifications, choose "No".

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    Speedygi likes this.
    05-03-2015 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD