IOS 9 Wishlist

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I haven't came across any threads on iOS 9, so I figured I'd start one. What do u wanna see integrated into IOS 9 ? Here's mine...

More 3rd party keyboards (Google keyboard)
Smart dial
An option to silence text notifications while in a call
An option to have individual sound settings. Such as notifications on vibrate & the ringer all the way up.
Lock certain apps with Touch ID
Switch certain short cuts in the control center.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Themes
Fonts

That's it. My iPhone is perfect for me already. Those two would put the chopped nuts on top of the ice cream that's topped by the whipped cream that's topped by the cherry.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I were to be nit picky, I'd seek the following:
1. Display reminders in the calendar app.
2. Have an iCloud Drive "app" on the phone where I can easily access, download to and upload from whether it be via iMessage, Email or whatever.
3. The ability to "select all" and "delete all" from any section where I have the option to select.
4. The ability to remove unwanted native apps from my device.
5. Better syncing of iMessages across my devices.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh yah I forgot about deleting unused core apps.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I see some of mine are already mentioned. But I have it copied from notes. :D
1. Ability to hide or delete all stock apps. Let's do away with the "Unused" Folder.
2. The messages delete options (30 days, 1 year, and Forever) be optional for individual threads. So if I want to keep my Wife's messages forever and my cousin's for 30 days, I can do that 3. A dark theme like in TapaTalk rather than that stupid invert colors.
4. Delete mail from the inbox rather than trash along with Delete All.
5. Call recording. (I can wish!)
6. The ability to rename photos in the camera roll.
7. Customizable Control Center to fit our personal needs.
8. "Hey, Siri" unplugged.
9. An iCloud Drive app.
10. Custom icon packs.
11. A Screenshot camera roll.
12. iMessage color options.
13. Make Accessibility more mainstream in Settings.
14. Notifications dismissal sync between devices.
15. Set default apps for stock functions. For example; setting the Puffin Browser to assume the functions of Safari. If I tap on a news article link, I want it to go to the Puffin Browser, not Safari.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Themes
Fonts

That's it. My iPhone is perfect for me already. Those two would put the chopped nuts on top of the ice cream that's topped by the whipped cream that's topped by the cherry.

I know native integration would be ideal but my daughter uses an app called Cool Font. I can see it in my 6+ but my boyfriend can see it on his ancient Note 2 as well. I'm thinking about getting it myself. Here's a screenshot of the font she uses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430280676.621025.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I know native integration would be ideal but my daughter uses an app called Cool Font. I can see it in my 6+ but my boyfriend can see it on his ancient Note 2 as well. I'm thinking about getting it myself. Here's a screenshot of the font she uses.

View attachment 80831

Ooooo I like that! Does it only show up in texting? I want it throughout.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

will cotto

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok locking any stock app using Touch ID..being able to change how u go from screen to screen instead of only being able to slide across...stick weather app to have a better widget..use our face to unlock our phone thru our camera..be able to take a photo with one iPhones from another on th stock camera app be able to add more to the Notification Center