I upgraded from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung 5s and I hate it. What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
But apple is about being simple. "It just works".

You shouldn't have to be a technical person to make an iPhone work. It should just work.

And BTW, he isn't a technical person. He's just a fanboy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol...the trolling is strong with this one (but not overly intelligent).

What exactly is a 'technical person'?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I upgraded from an iphone 5 to a Samsung 5s and I hate it.

So because Evilguppy had one bad experience that shows that ios7 had issues. Nevermind those of us who had none.
Also as to the longevity of devices... I give my iPhones to family members. They're running them fine. Even on ios 7.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

So because Evilguppy had one bad experience that shows that ios7 had issues. Nevermind those of us who had none.
Also as to the longevity of devices... I give my iPhones to family members. They're running them fine. Even on ios 7.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

Yea that's right. We are the only 2 people in the world who had issues with iOS 7. That's why apple acknowledged the issues and FIXED them with updates. Because Evilguppy and I are so powerful.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
There aren't any blackberry devices in Thailand. Show me where they are. Are you living here? I'm free today. Let's meet up and show them to me.

An online store doesn't prove anything. Lazada is an outfit that provides service to south east Asia. You can buy things there like on eBay or Amazon.

I can't believe you're arguing with someone who actually lives here about what is here and what isn't here. Hahaha

Do you know I can actually go to MBK right now and get an AT&T phone? Still locked?

Yes because I find it very obvious that you've got an agenda. And no I don't love in Thailand but there is thia thingie called an Internet you know??? And I actually found Thai BlackBerry clubs. So your hyperbole is simply that.... Hyperbole. And dead wrong.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yea that's right. We are the only 2 people in the world who had issues with iOS 7. That's why apple acknowledged the issues and FIXED them with updates. Because Evilguppy and I are so powerful.

OK chupacabra. I've got to go now. Been fun.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Ask Evilguppy. But I'm sure it isn't you.

Technical person? I wouldn't know... All I said was *I* am tech challenged. But there are people in this world with a natural ability to handle tech issues. You know who you are, do NOT gloat. ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ask Evilguppy. But I'm sure it isn't you.

Your sure it isn't me because I've been playing elementary school english teacher for you for the last couple of hours? lol...

I consider myself a pretty tech savvy person, but if you don't agree, I don't really care...you're a person who can't distinguish opinion from fact (unless it's beaten into you repetitively like it has been in here), so I'm going to go out on a limb and say your character judgement skills are probably pretty lacking too.

That and I have a strong feeling now that you're simply an alter ego on the forum, and will be gone soon anyways.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes because I find it very obvious that you've got an agenda. And no I don't love in Thailand but there is thia thingie called an Internet you know??? And I actually found Thai BlackBerry clubs. So your hyperbole is simply that.... Hyperbole. And dead wrong.

Thai blackberry clubs.

Ahahahahaha.

Listen. Blackberry in Thailand is dead. You can't find a blackberry anywhere. If you log in online and buy it through Amazon or Lazada or wherever then you'll be the only person walking around with a blackberry. So maybe you can find a group on facebook and meet with them in Starbucks and play with your blackberries.

If you don't live here then you need to be quiet about what is here and what isn't here.

And I don't have any agendas. You do know you're talking to an apple user. A very happy one.

I simply made a comment that I've had bad experiences before with updates, like many others (you can deny it all you want. It doesn't matter), and I now proceed with caution with apple updates.

If my phone isn't broken I don't fix it.

And that's it.

Then I told you people to stop quoting me. I get a notification every time. You are just going in circles.

"You generalize. iOS is great for me. That's your opinion. Opinions aren't fact. Shut up"

"This is what I experienced"

"Well that's your experience. Shut up"

And it goes on over and over.

Then you come in like a retard trying to tell me what I see in a country you have probably never even been to.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Your sure it isn't me because I've been playing elementary school english teacher for you for the last couple of hours? lol...

I consider myself a pretty tech savvy person, but if you don't agree, I don't really care...you're a person who can't distinguish opinion from fact (unless it's beaten into you repetitively like it has been in here), so I'm going to go out on a limb and say your character judgement skills are probably pretty lacking too.

That and I have a strong feeling now that you're simply an alter ego on the forum, and will be gone soon anyways.

So iOS 7 being a disaster is my opinion. Nobody had issues except me right?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thai blackberry clubs.

Ahahahahaha.

Listen. Blackberry in Thailand is dead. You can't find a blackberry anywhere. If you log in online and buy it through Amazon or Lazada or wherever then you'll be the only person walking around with a blackberry. So maybe you can find a group on facebook and meet with them in Starbucks and play with your blackberries.

If you don't live here then you need to be quiet about what is here and what isn't here.

And I don't have any agendas. You do know you're talking to an apple user. A very happy one.

I simply made a comment that I've had bad experiences before with updates, like many others (you can deny it all you want. It doesn't matter), and I now proceed with caution with apple updates.

If my phone isn't broken I don't fix it.

And that's it.

Then I told you people to stop quoting me. I get a notification every time. You are just going in circles.

"You generalize. iOS is great for me. That's your opinion. Opinions aren't fact. Shut up"

"This is what I experienced"

"Well that's your experience. Shut up"

And it goes on over and over.

Then you come in like a retard trying to tell me what I see in a country you have probably never even been to.

Wrong again. I was in Thailand in 2009.

Next wrong statement.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The guy (gal) lacking basic reading comprehension skills calling people "retard"...weird.

You're doing this to get me banned. I get it. You'll go on for 100 pages. On and on.

You can insult me personally, but it is obvious you ran out of gas and have nothing new to add other than I can't tell between opinions and facts.

Is there anything else?

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Wrong again. I was in Thailand in 2009.

Next wrong statement.

Yea right.

And if you were here, that's when they used to have blackberries around.

There's a difference between being a tourist and living here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative