I upgraded from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung 5s and I hate it. What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
You REALLY like nonsensical hyperbole, don't you???? LOL!!!!!!

There are NO BlackBerry phones anywhere!!!!! And that's a FACT says you!!!!
Right.....
View attachment 80524

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Nowhere. I live in Thailand. Blackberry disappeared from Thailand a few years ago.

I'm sure they're still being sold in the west, but you can't find them here anywhere. They used to even have their own flagship store and they closed that too. It doesn't exist.

I tried already. My first smartphone here was a Blackberry Bold 9000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You said iOS 7 was a total failure...that is your "opinion".

I never debated whether iOS 7 had a lot of issues...I just said that in my opinion (there's that magic word again), it wasn't a total failure.

It's tiring trying to teach you basic grammar and reading comprehension. These are things my niece has a firm grasp and control over, and she's 10. Is it too much to ask for you to take a second to understand what you're reading, what you're posting and what the words mean that are being said?

When I updated to 8.3, I most certainly read what I was installing...I also read what people who have been running the beta were posting, I also read what some of the people who were the first to download it were reflecting. Then I downloaded it because some of the things addressed were things I also wanted fixed (like I discussed before).

Is it a perfect firmware update? It has been for me...have no idea how it's been for others because my iPhone is running splendidly right now...why would I concern myself with how your iPhone or anyone else's iPhone is running?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It's only accurate because it follows in line with your own personal opinion? You poor thing, lol.

iOS 7 was far from a disaster to me...if Evilguppy said the same thing you did (about it being a 'fact') I'd respond to her the same way.

And you keep implying that I said iPhones/iOS is perfect...can you show me where I said that? I'll wait (forever).

You have an opinion...no more factual than anyone else that has an opinion.

Damnit, Sean. You're one of chosen people who sailed through IOS 7 without a problem, aren't you?
*kicks stone*
My experience with IOS 7 was the tech equivalent to going to the dentist for a routine visit and coming out a different gender, missing limbs, organs, blind and mute.
It was brutal.

I know others had perfectly fine IOS 7 updates, others had minor glitches that were quickly solved, but *I* got hazed like a spoiled brat during basic.

Man I love IOS 8, hehehe... :biggrin:

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The Z3 just released in Thailand. The Passport is available in Thailand. The Classic is coming out in Thailand.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

That's not true. You don't live here. I'm telling you blackberry is over. There aren't any blackberries.

The last one I saw was maybe a Z10 a long time ago. Then they took them off the shelves.

I even called AIS. It was advertised they had the Q10. Even on their website. I called. They told me to call corporate. I called corporate, they said No. I went to the store. Nothing. I asked around. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy asking for a blackberry.

I haven't seen a blackberry around here in years.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nowhere. I live in Thailand. Blackberry disappeared from Thailand a few years ago.

I'm sure they're still being sold in the west, but you can't find them here anywhere. They used to even have their own flagship store and they closed that too. It doesn't exist.

I tried already. My first smartphone here was a Blackberry Bold 9000.

They must have a different definition of the word "opinion" in Thailand. That would explain why you really have no concept of what the word means or how opinions are used/applied.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
They must have a different definition of the word "opinion" in Thailand. That would explain why you really have no concept of what the word means or how opinions are used/applied.

I don't know. I'm not thai.

Damnit, Sean. You're one of chosen people who sailed through IOS 7 without a problem, aren't you?
*kicks stone*
My experience with IOS 7 was the tech equivalent to going to the dentist for a routine visit and coming out a different gender, missing limbs, organs, blind and mute.
It was brutal.

I know others had perfectly fine IOS 7 updates, others had minor glitches that were quickly solved, but *I* got hazed like a spoiled brat during basic.

See that? That's not her opinion. That's fact. Her experience and that of countless others.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
*kicks stone*
It was brutal.

I wouldn't call it "without a problem", it certainly wasn't an "upgrade" to me when it came around...but "failure" is also not how I would describe it. To me, iOS 7 was a growing pains type of firmware where Apple knew what they wanted, and knew what the consumer asked for, and when they tried to execute it all together, it missed the mark.

Was it unusable? To me, not at all. I actually liked some of the additions, and other things I didn't care for...but I saw where Apple was trying to go, so I stayed along for the ride, and I'm glad I did, because iOS 8 has been a great OS in my opinion, and things that I liked from iOS 7 have been carried over and polished where we are now.

I know a lot of people hated iOS 7...and I have no debate with that, there was A LOT to hate! But when a person comes in here and tells me that it was a failure, and that my opinion to the contrary is "wrong", I just have to laugh because that kind of argument is just ridiculous.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't call it "without a problem", it certainly wasn't an "upgrade" to me when it came around...but "failure" is also not how I would describe it. To me, iOS 7 was a growing pains type of firmware where Apple knew what they wanted, and knew what the consumer asked for, and when they tried to execute it all together, it missed the mark.

Was it unusable? To me, not at all. I actually liked some of the additions, and other things I didn't care for...but I saw where Apple was trying to go, so I stayed along for the ride, and I'm glad I did, because iOS 8 has been a great OS in my opinion, and things that I liked from iOS 7 have been carried over and polished where we are now.

I know a lot of people hated iOS 7...and I have no debate with that, there was A LOT to hate! But when a person comes in here and tells me that it was a failure, and that my opinion to the contrary is "wrong", I just have to laugh because that kind of argument is just ridiculous.

You're right.

When iOS 7 came out it was a total success.

Haha.

Now that someone else came in telling you how crap iOS 7 was that calmed you down some didn't it.

Good boy.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That's not true. You don't live here. I'm telling you blackberry is over. There aren't any blackberries.

The last one I saw was maybe a Z10 a long time ago. Then they took them off the shelves.

I even called AIS. It was advertised they had the Q10. Even on their website. I called. They told me to call corporate. I called corporate, they said No. I went to the store. Nothing. I asked around. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy asking for a blackberry.

I haven't seen a blackberry around here in years.

uploadfromtaptalk1429838690197.jpg

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. I'm not thai.

See that? That's not her opinion. That's fact. Her experience and that of countless others.

Her distaste for iOS 7 is most certainly an opinion...the things she experienced while using iOS 7 were factual. Why is it difficult for you to see this differentiation? You've clamored on here enough to show you have basic understanding of the english language, but for some reason you can't (or refuse to) accept opinions for what they are.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 80526

Hahaha. Do you know what Lazada is?

I was tempted to buy it there until I was told not to. Thais don't trust that. Many have paid money to never receive what they paid for.

You can buy anything online. Lazada is like Amazon. That doesn't mean you can actually buy a Blackberry here. Blackberry has disappeared from thailand. I'm telling you. You have no business arguing that with my since im the one who lives here.

Online? Of course. One could get anything online. But no carrier here is officially selling any blackberries. Nobody carries it anymore. It is dead.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're right.

When iOS 7 came out it was a total success.

Haha.

Now that someone else came in telling you how crap iOS 7 was that calmed you down some didn't it.

Good boy.

Show me where I said it was even remotely successful...again, I'll wait (forever).

I said it was not a failure in my opinion. That was the extent that I elaborated on it previously, and expounded on it there because she seemed to be able to comprehend simple english.

You, little one, have yet to prove you are capable of such.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I get easily frustrated because unlike you, I am really tech challenged. My background has nothing to do with technology and while I rely on tech I don't know squat about it so problems make me freeze in a panic and I have zero ability in seeing for example, where Apple was going with IOS 7.
So for me, it was a complete, total and utter debacle.
Sure enough, my kids had no issues with it.
... But then, they're the ones who taught me how to turn on a computer and send a text from a phone in the first place, lol.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Show me where I said it was even remotely successful...again, I'll wait (forever).

I said it was not a failure in my opinion. That was the extent that I elaborated on it previously, and expounded on it there because she seemed to be able to comprehend simple english.

You, little one, have yet to prove you are capable of such.

iOS 7 was a failure. In my opinion.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

You keep going in circles and getting personal insulting me. I haven't.

Usually when people get personal it means they have nothing to say.

I'm not sure why we are going on about iOS 7.

Failure for me. Not failure for you. And that's that.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha. Do you know what Lazada is?

I was tempted to buy it there until I was told not to. Thais don't trust that. Many have paid money to never receive what they paid for.

You can buy anything online. Lazada is like Amazon. That doesn't mean you can actually buy a Blackberry here. Blackberry has disappeared from thailand. I'm telling you. You have no business arguing that with my since im the one who lives here.

Online? Of course. One could get anything online. But no carrier here is officially selling any blackberries. Nobody carries it anymore. It is dead.

Doesn't matter. Your hyperbole is wrong, Chu. There are in fact BlackBerry devices in Thailand. Construct what you want. Reality is different.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I get easily frustrated because unlike you, I am really tech challenged. My background has nothing to do with technology and while I rely on tech I don't know squat about it so problems make me freeze in a panic and I have zero ability in seeing for example, where Apple was going with IOS 7.
So for me, it was a complete, total and utter debacle.
Sure enough, my kids had no issues with it.
... But then, they're the ones who taught me how to turn on a computer and send a text from a phone in the first place, lol.

But apple is about being simple. "It just works".

You shouldn't have to be a technical person to make an iPhone work. It should just work.

And BTW, he isn't a technical person. He's just a fanboy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 was a failure. In my opinion.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

You keep going in circles and getting personal insulting me. I haven't.

Usually when people get personal it means they have nothing to say.

I'm not sure why we are going on about iOS 7.

Failure for me. Not failure for you. And that's that.

"Good Boy"...remember that one? lol...that's why you got the "little one" retort.

And I'm really shocked it took you that long to realize that what you were reflecting was simply your opinion, lol.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
But apple is about being simple. "It just works".

You shouldn't have to be a technical person to make an iPhone work. It should just work.

And BTW, he isn't a technical person. He's just a fanboy.

Oh, you know him personally?

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't matter. Your hyperbole is wrong, Chu. There are in fact BlackBerry devices in Thailand. Construct what you want. Reality is different.

There aren't any blackberry devices in Thailand. Show me where they are. Are you living here? I'm free today. Let's meet up and show them to me.

An online store doesn't prove anything. Lazada is an outfit that provides service to south east Asia. You can buy things there like on eBay or Amazon.

I can't believe you're arguing with someone who actually lives here about what is here and what isn't here. Hahaha

Do you know I can actually go to MBK right now and get an AT&T phone? Still locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR