Apple vs Samsung - satisfaction vs loyalty

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Funny how Android automatically equals Samsung.

Well, I did try several Motorolas too, and they, too, fell apart after each update.
I hear Nexxus phones don't have that issue, I wouldn't know, I've never used one.
However, yes, I admit that Motorola and Samsung have both put me off of Android.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I've used three platforms and I always come back to the iPhone. It's not because it's superior to the others, I just prefer it's ease of use. They all have their strengths which is why people have multiple phones with different capabilities.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am 100% sure that if Samsung were the only manufacture left in the world making cellphones, I would have two cans joined with a length of string rather than subject myself to another Samsung device. Unless, of course, Samsung were willing to reimburse me for the ?1500 worth of work I lost due to their phone deciding to turn itself off for no reason...

Bitter? Me?

Yes.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am 100% sure that if Samsung were the only manufacture left in the world making cellphones, I would have two cans joined with a length of string rather than subject myself to another Samsung device. Unless, of course, Samsung were willing to reimburse me for the ?1500 worth of work I lost due to their phone deciding to turn itself off for no reason...

Bitter? Me?

Yes.

LOL!!! You sound like I do about another cellphone manufacturer.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Bitter? Me?

Yes.

When Samsung forced the Kitkat update on me, I was working out of town and needed to email a whole bunch of files and photos from my phone because I was in the field. Nothing went through. The chain reaction caused by this snafu was epic, involved a dozen people who were relying on my sending that information to them.
I can see how some find Samsung devices dazzling to look at and fun to use, but reliable, they are not.
I, too, would use 2 cans and a string before I go back to Samsung.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
When Samsung forced the Kitkat update on me, I was working out of town and needed to email a whole bunch of files and photos from my phone because I was in the field. Nothing went through. The chain reaction caused by this snafu was epic, involved a dozen people who were relying on my sending that information to them.
I can see how some find Samsung devices dazzling to look at and fun to use, but reliable, they are not.
I, too, would use 2 cans and a string before I go back to Samsung.

I would use 2 can and a string over shamesung

and I m gonna put a android robot and Apple logo on my can

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

Bitter? Me?

Yes.

finally find a british human here in a American crowded forum ,seeing you use the ?

I m British English too , live in UK now

I too would have two cans joined with a length of string rather then ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro