I am 100% sure that if Samsung were the only manufacture left in the world making cellphones, I would have two cans joined with a length of string rather than subject myself to another Samsung device. Unless, of course, Samsung were willing to reimburse me for the 1500 worth of work I lost due to their phone deciding to turn itself off for no reason...

Bitter? Me?

Yes.
    LOL!!! You sound like I do about another cellphone manufacturer.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    04-28-2015 05:52 AM
    I am 100% sure that if Samsung were the only manufacture left in the world making cellphones, I would have two cans joined with a length of string rather than subject myself to another Samsung device. Unless, of course, Samsung were willing to reimburse me for the 1500 worth of work I lost due to their phone deciding to turn itself off for no reason...

Bitter? Me?

Yes.
    When Samsung forced the Kitkat update on me, I was working out of town and needed to email a whole bunch of files and photos from my phone because I was in the field. Nothing went through. The chain reaction caused by this snafu was epic, involved a dozen people who were relying on my sending that information to them.
    I can see how some find Samsung devices dazzling to look at and fun to use, but reliable, they are not.
    I, too, would use 2 cans and a string before I go back to Samsung.
    04-28-2015 12:17 PM
    When Samsung forced the Kitkat update on me, I was working out of town and needed to email a whole bunch of files and photos from my phone because I was in the field. Nothing went through. The chain reaction caused by this snafu was epic, involved a dozen people who were relying on my sending that information to them.
    I can see how some find Samsung devices dazzling to look at and fun to use, but reliable, they are not.
    I, too, would use 2 cans and a string before I go back to Samsung.

I would use 2 can and a string over shamesung

and I m gonna put a android robot and Apple logo on my can
    Evilguppy and Highrisedrifter like this.
    04-30-2015 02:09 AM

Bitter? Me?

Yes.
    finally find a british human here in a American crowded forum ,seeing you use the

I m British English too , live in UK now

I too would have two cans joined with a length of string rather then ...
    04-30-2015 02:40 AM
29 12