How do u figure out what my username is ? I always thought it was my email I have registered with my phone. When I try to update apps, I receive this. I enter my email address but it'll continue to pop up.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    04-17-2015 05:45 PM
    The username is the AppleID associated with your iTunes & App Store account. The AppleID is in the form of an email address. If you can't recall it, you will have to use Apple's "Find Your Apple ID" feature found via the following link.

https://appleid.apple.com
    04-17-2015 05:50 PM
    That looks hinky.

I've occasionally seen pop-ups to enter my password - never seen it ask for a 'username' like that... Try rebooting...
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-17-2015 05:50 PM
    The username is the AppleID associated with your iTunes & App Store account. The AppleID is in the form of an email address. If you can't recall it, you will have to use Apple's "Find Your Apple ID" feature found via the following link.

https://appleid.apple.com
    It turned out to be the email but continues to do it. I have no idea, might try a restore then.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-17-2015 05:57 PM
    I've seen this occur on different phones. It's not a pop-up. It's legit. As for how to make it stop and recognize your Apple ID I would try signing out of your account by going to the iTunes and App Store in settings. You can also sign out of the iCloud. Try signing back in. If that doesn't work try syncing your phone with you Mac or PC.
    That looks hinky.

I've occasionally seen pop-ups to enter my password - never seen it ask for a 'username' like that... Try rebooting...
    Yeah, I've never seen this before. I tried rebooting & still continues.

I've seen this occur on different phones. It's not a pop-up. It's legit. As for how to make it stop and recognize your Apple ID I would try signing out of your account by going to the iTunes and App Store in settings. You can also sign out of the iCloud. Try signing back in. If that doesn't work try syncing your phone with you Mac or PC.
    Tried those as well, I'm a sync it again to my MacBook. If that doesn't work. I'll do a restore.

04-17-2015 06:01 PM
    This is a really good question to pose to the Apple Support Community. You may get a simple answer, and fix to your problem, right away.
    04-17-2015 06:06 PM
    This is a really good question to pose to the Apple Support Community. You may get a simple answer, and fix to your problem, right away.
    I figured out the issue. I download an app from a 3rd party site. It was trying to update the app thru the App Store.

04-18-2015 01:26 AM
    I figured out the issue. I download an app from a 3rd party site. It was trying to update the app thru the App Store.

Are you jailbroken? That's the only way to load apps from 3rd party sites. And I would never enter my iTunes credentials in a form like that, jailbroken or nor. You're begging for trouble, IMO.
    04-18-2015 02:34 AM
    Are you jailbroken? That's the only way to load apps from 3rd party sites. And I would never enter my iTunes credentials in a form like that, jailbroken or nor. You're begging for trouble, IMO.
    No sir, I'm not jail broken. I found a website called VShare & I downloaded the app in my screenshot from it. I've since then uninstalled the app & haven't encountered this issue since. I've always uninstalled the VShare app as well.

04-18-2015 02:38 AM