how many GB do they have?
    special features?
    why should I pick apple?
    04-16-2015 08:02 AM
    Apple makes quality products and has great customer service; however, to me, the best thing about using Apple products is experiencing the entire package (product, services, experience, etc.). Apple does this better than any other company.
    dianahk likes this.
    04-16-2015 08:08 AM
    Quality, dependability, easy to use, customer service and it works, just to name a few.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-16-2015 08:19 AM
    It depends on the Apple product. In this instance, I'm going to assume you're referring to the iPhone. Prior to the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, there were 3 storage sizes: 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB, and after a new model is introduced, the previous model with 8GB storage would be made available. The 6 and 6 Plus model came with 16, 64 and 128GB storage sizes.
    special features?
    TouchID, iCloud, Siri, AirPlay, AirDrop, CarPlay, Etc.
    why should I pick apple?
    You should only pick an Apple product if "You" think it will serve your needs better than a non-Apple product.
    04-16-2015 11:09 AM
    For me the reason to go iPhone after android and Lumia was that everything just works in this phone. And while working it flies. The camera in it is perfect for trying to capture our moving kid. And the overall picture quality is very good without the need to try to find better exposure etc.
    Don't know about customer support as our country doesn't have these "applecare" deals. Alltho haven't had the need for such services yet.
    04-16-2015 11:54 AM
    the product have to be easy to use
    keep thing simple
    offer great customer service
    04-17-2015 08:59 AM
    keep thing simple
    I would also add, they just work well.
    04-17-2015 09:18 AM
    Simple and they just "Work"
    qbnkelt and mumfoau like this.
    04-17-2015 09:53 AM
    For me, Apple products are not about specs. MhZ and GBs and the whole alphabet soup of specs doesn't really define an Apple product.
    I'll tell you why it's my choice.
    Dependability.
    I know the phone will be working when I wake up. I know it will be working throughout my day. I know that it will be working when I go to bed. It won't leave me stranded and brick itself like a phone from another platform has done. It won't reboot spontaneously. It will be there working when I need it. That's the top reason why I choose Apple.
    Design.
    The devices are gorgeous. They fell balanced. I like the minimalist design of the devices and the unfussy light UI.
    Build Quality
    Not one flaw in any device I've ever owned. Not one dead pixel. Not one flaw in any functionality.
    Customer service
    One call to Apple or one appointment to the Genius Bar can get me on my way to resolving a question. I value this tremendously. This wasn't possible with my previous platform.
    Support
    If the device fails, the device is replaced at the store. No fuss. I bought Apple Care which extended my warranty. This is peace of mind and I value it tremendously.
    Ecosystem
    Best ecosystem of any platform.
    Apps
    Best apps of any platform.
    04-17-2015 01:10 PM
    keep thing simple
    In all my experiences, that perfectly sums up Apple products.
    04-17-2015 01:56 PM
    All of them.

special features?
    Super special secret ones!

why should I pick apple?
    Because.
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    04-19-2015 10:00 PM
    They all come with unicorns and ponies. And rainbows. Can't forget the rainbows

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Smply_Rckless and qbnkelt like this.
    04-19-2015 10:44 PM
    They all come with unicorns and ponies. And rainbows. Can't forget the rainbows

Sent from my iPhone 6
    And puppy dogs!!!! I got this one with my iPhone 6!!!
    Attachment 80323

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    phreddyl and mikeo007 like this.
    04-20-2015 09:20 AM
    For me, Apple products are not about specs. MhZ and GBs and the whole alphabet soup of specs doesn't really define an Apple product.
    I'll tell you why it's my choice.
    Dependability.
    I know the phone will be working when I wake up. I know it will be working throughout my day. I know that it will be working when I go to bed. It won't leave me stranded and brick itself like a phone from another platform has done. It won't reboot spontaneously. It will be there working when I need it. That's the top reason why I choose Apple.
    Design.
    The devices are gorgeous. They fell balanced. I like the minimalist design of the devices and the unfussy light UI.
    Build Quality
    Not one flaw in any device I've ever owned. Not one dead pixel. Not one flaw in any functionality.
    Customer service
    One call to Apple or one appointment to the Genius Bar can get me on my way to resolving a question. I value this tremendously. This wasn't possible with my previous platform.
    Support
    If the device fails, the device is replaced at the store. No fuss. I bought Apple Care which extended my warranty. This is peace of mind and I value it tremendously.
    Ecosystem
    Best ecosystem of any platform.
    Apps
    Best apps of any platform.
    Attachment 80323

APPLE WORKS , kill it

Dependability.

Design.

Customer service
    Support
    04-23-2015 12:26 AM
    Go to www.apple.com

All your answers are there.
    mayconvert likes this.
    04-23-2015 02:18 AM
    APPLE WORKS , kill it

Dependability.

Design.

Customer service
    Support
    I had android. Served me very well for a year and a half. I just came back to iPhone because of form factor. That's about all the difference nowadays. The rest is pretty much the same.

The truth is that there is something special about every product from every manufacturer.
    04-23-2015 02:19 AM
    I had android. Served me very well for a year and a half. I just came back to iPhone because of form factor. That's about all the difference nowadays. The rest is pretty much the same.

The truth is that there is something special about every product from every manufacturer.
    Undoubtedly. I've got a Note 4 that I absolutely love.

But the things I mentioned in my post set my iPhone way over my Note 4 and every Android device I've owned before.

04-23-2015 03:45 AM
    Attachment 80323

Undoubtedly. I've got a Note 4 that I absolutely love.

But the things I mentioned in my post set my iPhone way over my Note 4 and every Android device I've owned before.

qbnkelt i have some android device that give me bad experience in the past,
    i m actually planning to buy a android phone , i know samsung made the best android phone , but note 4 seems to be a big spend for me, is note 4 really that good?

i found out galaxy core prime is cheapest android phone in samsung store , is galaxy core prime missing a lot of feature compare to the note 4 ?

send from my iPhone 5s 64gb gold ==
    04-23-2015 04:55 AM
    i m actually planning to buy a android phone , i know samsung made the best android phone , but note 4 seems to be a big spend for me, is note 4 really that good?

i found out galaxy core prime is cheapest android phone in samsung store , is galaxy core prime missing a lot of feature compare to the note 4 ?

Samsung doesn't make the "best android phone". That's a big statement to make. Samsung makes good phones, they make SOME good phones that are flanked by 100 crap phones they make. Galaxy Core et al being some of them.

Oppo makes great phones. LG makes great phones. HTC, etc etc. they all make good phones.

Note 4 is a big expense for me (sent from my iPhone 5s 64GB gold). Haha. That's funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-23-2015 05:01 AM

I don't know the Galaxy Core Prime at all. I can say that the Note 4 is a great secondary device for me. Also I have read some negative reviews of Samsung entry and even midrange phones. I can tell you that my Note 4 is a considerably better device than my work issued SGS5. So I feel that the Note 4 is a very nice device.

Better than my iPhone 6? For my use, no. But if someone is thinking about a Note 4 for an Android device, I would say that's the top of the line for Samsung at the moment. And I do love mine.

04-23-2015 07:37 AM
    I don't know the Galaxy Core Prime at all. I can say that the Note 4 is a great secondary device for me. Also I have read some negative reviews of Samsung entry and even midrange phones. I can tell you that my Note 4 is a considerably better device than my work issued SGS5. So I feel that the Note 4 is a very nice device.

Better than my iPhone 6? For my use, no. But if someone is thinking about a Note 4 for an Android device, I would say that's the top of the line for Samsung at the moment. And I do love mine.

your work issued you an galaxy s5 , what good company is it ? I live in UK and I see no company that kindly gives out top range smartphone to worker
    04-23-2015 02:23 PM
    I work for the U.S. federal government. We get Samsung Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6.
    I chose the Galaxy because of the removable battery.
    I regret the choice and I will get an iPhone in January.

04-23-2015 03:22 PM
    Truth be told: When an Android phone works, it's a ton of fun.
    Unfortunately, they're unreliable imo because a software update can easily send it into a tailspin and it's a lot more time consuming and tedious to fix than with an Apple product, especially the newer generation Apple product.
    So, for a techtard like me, Apple is the way.
    04-23-2015 04:25 PM
    I also like apple because it doesn't have all of the carrier junk preloaded on it. I don't know if all of the other brands do, but I like the fact that I have the choice to have carrier stuff on my device or not.
    04-23-2015 05:24 PM
    Truth be told: When an Android phone works, it's a ton of fun.
    Unfortunately, they're unreliable imo because a software update can easily send it into a tailspin and it's a lot more time consuming and tedious to fix than with an Apple product, especially the newer generation Apple product.
    So, for a techtard like me, Apple is the way.
    I owned an android.

Update broke 2 things. Quickly after LG released updates and fixed it. Done.

iPhone 4s. IOS 7 broke it and the phone was never the same and there's nothing you can do about it. Ended up selling it.

And BTW, updates are fixes. If you don't have a problem and your phone is working then don't fix it. Leave it alone. You don't have to update it.
    04-23-2015 08:19 PM
64 123