What is so special about the Apple products?

I

iMore Question

what is so special about the apple products

how many GB do they have?
special features?
why should I pick apple?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: what is so special about the apple products

Apple makes quality products and has great customer service; however, to me, the best thing about using Apple products is experiencing the entire package (product, services, experience, etc.). Apple does this better than any other company.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Quality, dependability, easy to use, customer service and it works, just to name a few.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
what is so special about the apple products

how many GB do they have?
It depends on the Apple product. In this instance, I'm going to assume you're referring to the iPhone. Prior to the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, there were 3 storage sizes: 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB, and after a new model is introduced, the previous model with 8GB storage would be made available. The 6 and 6 Plus model came with 16, 64 and 128GB storage sizes.
special features?
TouchID, iCloud, Siri, AirPlay, AirDrop, CarPlay, Etc.
why should I pick apple?
You should only pick an Apple product if "You" think it will serve your needs better than a non-Apple product.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

For me the reason to go iPhone after android and Lumia was that everything just works in this phone. And while working it flies. The camera in it is perfect for trying to capture our moving kid. And the overall picture quality is very good without the need to try to find better exposure etc.
Don't know about customer support as our country doesn't have these "applecare" deals. Alltho haven't had the need for such services yet.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

For me, Apple products are not about specs. MhZ and GBs and the whole alphabet soup of specs doesn't really define an Apple product.
I'll tell you why it's my choice.
Dependability.
I know the phone will be working when I wake up. I know it will be working throughout my day. I know that it will be working when I go to bed. It won't leave me stranded and brick itself like a phone from another platform has done. It won't reboot spontaneously. It will be there working when I need it. That's the top reason why I choose Apple.
Design.
The devices are gorgeous. They fell balanced. I like the minimalist design of the devices and the unfussy light UI.
Build Quality
Not one flaw in any device I've ever owned. Not one dead pixel. Not one flaw in any functionality.
Customer service
One call to Apple or one appointment to the Genius Bar can get me on my way to resolving a question. I value this tremendously. This wasn't possible with my previous platform.
Support
If the device fails, the device is replaced at the store. No fuss. I bought Apple Care which extended my warranty. This is peace of mind and I value it tremendously.
Ecosystem
Best ecosystem of any platform.
Apps
Best apps of any platform.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

They all come with unicorns and ponies. And rainbows. Can't forget the rainbows

Sent from my iPhone 6

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

For me, Apple products are not about specs. MhZ and GBs and the whole alphabet soup of specs doesn't really define an Apple product.
I'll tell you why it's my choice.
Dependability.
I know the phone will be working when I wake up. I know it will be working throughout my day. I know that it will be working when I go to bed. It won't leave me stranded and brick itself like a phone from another platform has done. It won't reboot spontaneously. It will be there working when I need it. That's the top reason why I choose Apple.
Design.
The devices are gorgeous. They fell balanced. I like the minimalist design of the devices and the unfussy light UI.
Build Quality
Not one flaw in any device I've ever owned. Not one dead pixel. Not one flaw in any functionality.
Customer service
One call to Apple or one appointment to the Genius Bar can get me on my way to resolving a question. I value this tremendously. This wasn't possible with my previous platform.
Support
If the device fails, the device is replaced at the store. No fuss. I bought Apple Care which extended my warranty. This is peace of mind and I value it tremendously.
Ecosystem
Best ecosystem of any platform.
Apps
Best apps of any platform.

And puppy dogs!!!! I got this one with my iPhone 6!!!
View attachment 80323

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

APPLE WORKS , kill it

Dependability.

Design.

Customer service
Support

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
APPLE WORKS , kill it

Dependability.

Design.

Customer service
Support

I had android. Served me very well for a year and a half. I just came back to iPhone because of form factor. That's about all the difference nowadays. The rest is pretty much the same.

The truth is that there is something special about every product from every manufacturer.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I had android. Served me very well for a year and a half. I just came back to iPhone because of form factor. That's about all the difference nowadays. The rest is pretty much the same.

The truth is that there is something special about every product from every manufacturer.

Undoubtedly. I've got a Note 4 that I absolutely love.

But the things I mentioned in my post set my iPhone way over my Note 4 and every Android device I've owned before.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
And puppy dogs!!!! I got this one with my iPhone 6!!!
View attachment 80323

Undoubtedly. I've got a Note 4 that I absolutely love.

But the things I mentioned in my post set my iPhone way over my Note 4 and every Android device I've owned before.

qbnkelt i have some android device that give me bad experience in the past,
i m actually planning to buy a android phone , i know samsung made the best android phone , but note 4 seems to be a big spend for me, is note 4 really that good?

i found out galaxy core prime is cheapest android phone in samsung store , is galaxy core prime missing a lot of feature compare to the note 4 ?

send from my iPhone 5s 64gb gold ==

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
i m actually planning to buy a android phone , i know samsung made the best android phone , but note 4 seems to be a big spend for me, is note 4 really that good?

i found out galaxy core prime is cheapest android phone in samsung store , is galaxy core prime missing a lot of feature compare to the note 4 ?

Samsung doesn't make the "best android phone". That's a big statement to make. Samsung makes good phones, they make SOME good phones that are flanked by 100 crap phones they make. Galaxy Core et al being some of them.

Oppo makes great phones. LG makes great phones. HTC, etc etc. they all make good phones.

Note 4 is a big expense for me (sent from my iPhone 5s 64GB gold). Haha. That's funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't know the Galaxy Core Prime at all. I can say that the Note 4 is a great secondary device for me. Also I have read some negative reviews of Samsung entry and even midrange phones. I can tell you that my Note 4 is a considerably better device than my work issued SGS5. So I feel that the Note 4 is a very nice device.

Better than my iPhone 6? For my use, no. But if someone is thinking about a Note 4 for an Android device, I would say that's the top of the line for Samsung at the moment. And I do love mine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit