What is so special about the Apple products?

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: what is so special about the apple products

Hehehe. Seriously?

The Note 4 is in a category of its own. You can't really ask what can a Note 4 do that an iPhone can't. Or any other phone.

A Note 4 is a Note 4. It really has no other competition. If you get a Note 4 is because that's the sort of thing you're looking for, with the pen and everything else that comes with that. The software is designed for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

with the wealth that apple have , i wonder one day apple will buy android and make a REAL BEAST

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

🏾🏾🏾Bingo!!!
That's it right there! Couldn't have said it better!

We have no real official apple stores here so there's no such thing as a "genius" bar for problems.

But i think, for me what makes Apple products special is the way they work together.

The more apple products you have and the more you're into their ecosystem, the better your experience will be.

Add the simplicity of iOS and the user experience of OSX paired with a the Mac hardware, and it is a unique experience.

The best experience in my opinion. If I had to get a laptop I would get a Macbook again. No doubt.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

with the wealth that apple have , i wonder one day apple will buy android and make a REAL BEAST

Apple has a different vision for how products should work. How software should be.

I don't want Apple to buy any companies. I want apple to be apple and Samsung to do what they do and Google to do what they do. That's called Choice.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

We have no real official apple stores here so there's no such thing as a "genius" bar for problems.

But i think, for me what makes Apple products special is the way they work together.

The more apple products you have and the more you're into their ecosystem, the better your experience will be.

Add the simplicity of iOS and the user experience of OSX paired with a the Mac hardware, and it is a unique experience.

The best experience in my opinion. If I had to get a laptop I would get a Macbook again. No doubt.

what country you live in , no apple store

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
what country you live in , no apple store

Apple has no official stores in Thailand. Actually in many other countries. We only have resellers.

Apple only opened official stores in China, Japan and Hong Kong the last I read. Other countries they operate through resellers.

Apple resellers aren't official apple stores. We have iStudio run by different companies authorized to sell apple products.

1597_P1010078.jpg

Last edited:

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site

apple.com

Answers all questions.
How many GB do they have? ... I smell ....

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Apple has no official stores in Thailand. Actually in many other countries. We only have resellers.

Apple only opened official stores in China, Japan and Hong Kong the last I read. Other countries they operate through resellers.

Apple resellers aren't official apple stores. We have iStudio run by different companies authorized to sell apple products.

http://mobileraisara.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1597_P1010078.jpg

there is apple store in south korea , and thailand , you n00b , you prob is those spy comes from android wants to say something bad about iPhone

and iPhone out sold samsung in south korea , where shamesung comes from !

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
there is apple store in south korea , you n00b , you prob is those spy comes from android wants to say something bad about iPhone

That's a lie as far as I know. You can provide proof that there is an official Apple Store in South Korea.

As far as I know South Korea, like Thailand, has Apple resellers, not official stores.

This is the latest info as to where are the official Apple Stores around the world

Number of locations
World: 454 stores in 16 countries
(265 US/189 elsewhere)
United States: 265
United Kingdom: 38
Canada: 29
Australia: 21
China: 18
France: 18
Italy: 15
Germany: 14
Spain: 11
Japan: 8
Switzerland: 4
Hong Kong (SAR): 3
Netherlands: 3
Sweden: 3
Turkey: 2
Brazil: 2

As you can see, there is no South Korean Apple Store. Like I said, Japan, Hong Kong and China. You have resellers just like Thailand does.

You don't have to come and attack me for no reason. If you have proof of an official Apple Store in South Korea, please provide the address of that store and proof it exists.

I don't care what phone South Koreans buy.

You do know I'm posting this from an iPhone right? I've owned 3 iPhones. 1 LG for a year and now I'm back on iPhone. As of 3 days ago. Wanna see it? Actually I bought 2.

One silver for me and one gold for my wife.

And no we have never owned Samsung smartphones. I don't think I ever will.

There is one Samsung phone in my condo that nobody uses. It is an emergency phone. I think it cost me $35 dollars.

323b29b273aa39918045ac68f372612a.jpg

My iPad is charging now but I can take a screenshot of your awesome post

b57ab6515c0b76f5c2e10dc8ca3cad28.jpg

fe8ae45576d3fb3b662514d0972c098a.jpg

No android here. Been there done that. See when I post I provide proof.

Now please stop before this thread gets deleted.

Last edited:

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
That's a lie as far as I know. You can provide proof that there is an official Apple Store in South Korea.

As far as I know South Korea, like Thailand, has Apple resellers, not official stores.

This is the latest info as to where are the official Apple Stores around the world

Number of locations
World: 454 stores in 16 countries
(265 US/189 elsewhere)
United States: 265
United Kingdom: 38
Canada: 29
Australia: 21
China: 18
France: 18
Italy: 15
Germany: 14
Spain: 11
Japan: 8
Switzerland: 4
Hong Kong (SAR): 3
Netherlands: 3
Sweden: 3
Turkey: 2
Brazil: 2

As you can see, there is no South Korean Apple Store. Like I said, Japan, Hong Kong and China. You have resellers just like Thailand does.

You don't have to come and attack me for no reason. If you have proof of an official Apple Store in South Korea, please provide the address of that store and proof it exists.

I don't care what phone South Koreans buy.

You do know I'm posting this from an iPhone right? I've owned 3 iPhones. 1 LG for a year and now I'm back on iPhone. As of 3 days ago. Wanna see it? Actually I bought 2.

One silver for me and one gold for my wife.

And no we have never owned Samsung smartphones. I don't think I ever will.

There is one Samsung phone in my condo that nobody uses. It is an emergency phone. I think it cost me $35 dollars.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/24/323b29b273aa39918045ac68f372612a.jpg

My iPad is charging now but I can take a screenshot of your awesome post

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/24/b57ab6515c0b76f5c2e10dc8ca3cad28.jpg

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/24/fe8ae45576d3fb3b662514d0972c098a.jpg

No android here. Been there done that. See when I post I provide proof.

Now please stop before this thread gets deleted.

Google South Korea Apple Store and Google : Thailand Apple Store

you will have the link

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Google South Korea Apple Store and Google : Thailand Apple Store

you will have the link

Haha. Those aren't Apple stores. They are Apple resellers. I live in Thailand. I'm here.

I don't have to google anything. I'm right here. You go ahead and provide me the address of the Apple Store in South Korea. Go ahead.

The only thing you'll get by googling Thailand Apple Store is a link to the online store. And everything from the "Thai online store" store.apple.com/th comes from Singapore.

Again, there are 0 official Apple stores in Thailand. And neither are there any in South Korea. The burden of proof is on you. Give me the address. Go ahead. Where is it located?

You don't know the difference between an Apple Store and an apple reseller do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
did those istudio in Thailand fix iPhone like those Apple Store did in UK and USA ?

did they have something like Genius Bar technician which fix your phone ?

*btw you don't need taptatalk to reply , you can do it on imore apps

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
did those istudio in Thailand fix iPhone like those Apple Store did in UK and USA ?

did they have something like Genius Bar technician which fix your phone ?

No.

They are not Apple stores. They are Apple resellers. They have sales staff. They don't fix anything. You can leave it there and they'll send it off to the Apple repair center. I think there's one in Bangkok.

Again there are no official Apple stores here. I don't know why you are arguing. Only 16 countries in the world have Apple stores. The rest have authorized resellers.

You said South Korea has an Apple Store. You still haven't provided the address and phone number of that store.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

no wonder people from countries with no Apple Store use android more

no wonder there is so many people use android

without Apple Store I would go android with that cheap android price too , especially in poor countries or developing countries

without Apple Store , Apple should only cost half the price

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

just think about how much billion? Apple has paid for those shop and land Apple rent or buy for those Apple Store build on there all over the world

those shop is all located on popular and famous street , the price is ridiculously expensive

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
no wonder people from countries with no Apple Store use android more

no wonder there is so many people use android

without Apple Store I would go android with that cheap android price too , especially in poor countries or developing countries

without Apple Store , Apple should only cost half the price

The Apple Resellers are there to sell you things.

I wouldn't say people here have more Androids than iPhones. It seems everyone in Thailand has an iPhone. Maybe 50/50. I don't know.

The only way people here can afford iPhones is mostly by taking a 10 month payment. Usually android phones are cheap ones. But I'm just generalizing telling you what I see.

I definitely see more iPhones than flagship androids. If a Thai has money to pay for an expensive phone, they're getting an iPhone.

It took me 2 malls and finally I found 1 iPhone 5s. It's sold out everywhere. iPhone 6 is too big for me.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I have my first iPhone on 2009

I remember I used to in a country have no Apple Store before 2010 , before 2010 there is some people use iPhone , they know iPhone is good and famous in America but still it is not popular in that country ,

after 2010 the first Apple Store open in that country , almost everyone have an iPhone , iPhone become the best phone and even a grandma use iPhone

5 years later there is 3 Apple Store in that country now and everywhere is iPhone

Apple Store is one of they reason people buy iPhone , at least in some case , in my case

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I have my first iPhone on 2009

I remember I used to in a country have no Apple Store before 2010 , before 2010 there is some people use iPhone , they know iPhone is good and famous in America but still it is not popular in that country ,

after 2010 the first Apple Store open in that country , almost everyone have an iPhone , iPhone become the best phone and even a grandma use iPhone

5 years later there is 3 Apple Store in that country now and everywhere is iPhone

Apple Store is one of they reason people buy iPhone , at least in some case , in my case

Wonderful.

At least you're coming to your senses that there are no Apple Stores in Thailand or Korea. Only resellers. At least you know you're getting genuine Apple products and that they're officially authorized by apple to sell their products.

But again, only in China, Japan and Hong Kong will you find official Apple stores.

I'm saying that it is about time to have an official flagship Apple Store in Bangkok. Bangkok is an important hub in SE Asia.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I admit if there is no Apple Store I would prob jump to android back in 2010 , I live in UK for 5 years now , there is a lot Apple Store in here , I used to live in Australia there is loads Apple Store in there

I understand why people in countries with no Apple Store like android phone , even I would buy a cheaper android phone too in that case

-----------------------

Saudi Arabia , Thailand , South Korea need Apple Store , every countries should at least have 1-2 Apple Store ,

Apple Store boots Apple sale , defiantly , it helps customer a lot and I witness how Apple Store makes that country I mention just now from few people use Apple to everyone use Apple

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
when the first Apple Store launch in that country the whole city changed from that moment , and Samsung died at that moment ,
(I go to phone forum in that country and every body use iPhone and every body tease at samsung phone in the forum )

everyone use iPhone since then

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox