What are the best headphones for the gym?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
best headphones for gym

currently have the bose orange sport i use for the gym but the wires are kind of annoying.. anyone use the power beats 2 wireless for gym...? how do you like

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: best headphones for gym

Currently I'm using Motorola S-11's. I'm debating on whether or not to upgrade to the beats power 2's as well.
6e3d841283664a9196e2270040921c23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I use the LG Tone Ultras...perfect for working out and bike riding. Great sound quality, light weight and are not uncomfortable even when using them for long periods of time. I regularly ride 30-40 miles (2-3 hours) on my bike and my ears never get sore with them in that long.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I use the Bose in ears. I have tried so many Bluetooth headphones it's not even funny. My biggest issue it them falling out or discomfort.

I have a pair of plantronics I love but they won't stay connected.

I have the ones Sean has but the just fall out of my ears.

I have the beats but they hurt after about 30 minutes lol. Just can't find a good pair.

Now the Bose I can wear for 8 hours with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I use the Bose in ears. I have tried so many Bluetooth headphones it's not even funny. My biggest issue it them falling out or discomfort.

I have a pair of plantronics I love but they won't stay connected.

I have the ones Sean has but the just fall out of my ears.

I have the beats but they hurt after about 30 minutes lol. Just can't find a good pair.

Now the Bose I can wear for 8 hours with no issues.

I am a true fan of Bose headphones, I'm still rocking my over the ear noise canceling headphones many years later and they are still the best I've ever had or heard. That said, the fact that bose didn't have a wireless option shied me away from them for my workout headphones...because I love biking so much, wired headphones just aren't an option (I've tried and ALWAYS pull them out at some point).

I so wish that Bose would enter into the wireless market in this regard, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I am a true fan of Bose headphones, I'm still rocking my over the ear noise canceling headphones many years later and they are still the best I've ever had or heard. That said, the fact that bose didn't have a wireless option shied me away from them for my workout headphones...because I love biking so much, wired headphones just aren't an option (I've tried and ALWAYS pull them out at some point).

I so wish that Bose would enter into the wireless market in this regard, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Oh I agree. I pull my Bose out of my ears at least once a day. And it pisses me off lol. If the made their in the ear headphone wireless. I would be done ever buying headphones. I also have the new QC 25's. They are Great for me for listening to my audio books.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I use the original Power Beats for working out. The ear hooks work well and don't come loose easily. The earphones are also designed in a way to let some ambient noise in, which is useful when I'm out running and need to stay aware of cars. The sound is unspectacular - bass heavy and muddy. However, if the current gen model is anything like any of the other 2nd gen Beats headphones, there will probably be some improvement in the sound department.

imtravis

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately what works for some may not always work for others. I'd recommend finding a store that has a good return policy and start your search from there. Please clean them when done if you're going to return though.

Good luck in your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marry Chen

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the Sennheiser CX 685, offers excellent sound quality with rich bass and crisp treble. The eartips have a pretty good noise-reduction effect.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the Power Beats 2. I tried many different ones but I have stopped on these. Great sound and comfortable. I too ride for many hours with these and don't have any issues. When in the gym I can set my phone down next to my water and move around without any issues.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the jaybird X2 headphones lately. I used to use of tones but they aggravated me while running for 70 minutes straight.

The jaybirds usually stay where you put them and they sound good. Not really noise canceling but they fit well, especially with the ear fins. The battery last a good amount of time especially if you completely power them down. They have a low power mode but sometimes when I go to use them after I didn't power them down completely I have a dead set.

Best part of the x2 is that they have a lifetime warranty on being sweat proof and have a tangle free cable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711