Is it possible to launch iTunes Radio from clicking the play button in the control center ? Say, I have no music app open & I pull up the control center & click the play button. Can I launch the iTunes Radio or any other music app ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 
    03-24-2015 03:34 PM
    Just tried it and the answer appears to be no.
    03-24-2015 03:39 PM
    I take that back. It just took it several seconds for something to start to play. It was definitely something from my music library but not the last thing I was listening to, so I'm not sure how it picked. I'm guessing the delay was because it needed to be streamed/downloaded first.
    03-24-2015 03:41 PM
    And interestingly enough, the Music app doesn't appear in my recent apps list even though music was playing.
    03-24-2015 03:42 PM
    I take that back. It just took it several seconds for something to start to play. It was definitely something from my music library but not the last thing I was listening to, so I'm not sure how it picked. I'm guessing the delay was because it needed to be streamed/downloaded first.
    I can't seem to get to mine to do this. I have one song on my phone. I stream music, I did manage once to get it to play iTunes Radio. When I open the music app, it goes straight to that one song & hangs for a few seconds. Possibly a bug in guessing.

03-24-2015 03:44 PM
    I restarted my phone & opened the music app, closed it out. Pulled the control center up, tried it again & it's working again.

03-24-2015 03:50 PM
    Yes wen u r Lessing play it will play and not launch a page dat is sweet.. It just doesn't work with other music apps ...
    03-24-2015 04:24 PM
    I've noticed if your playing iTunes Radio on your app prior to using control Centre, it will play songs from the iTunes Radio the next time you press the play button in iTunes Radio

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    03-24-2015 05:46 PM
    I've noticed if your playing iTunes Radio on your app prior to using control Centre, it will play songs from the iTunes Radio the next time you press the play button in iTunes Radio

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I opened it & played a few songs then closed it. Then I pulled up control center & pressed play. That seems like the only method I can get it to work.

03-24-2015 08:35 PM