I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
    steve_w_7 likes this.
    03-23-2015 08:11 PM
    You know not of what you speak.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    03-23-2015 08:14 PM
    You know not of what you speak.
    LOL Really? This site is Apple news! I don't find all the news about Apple on this site at all. I have to look at other sites too just too find all the latest Apple info.
    03-23-2015 08:20 PM
    Yeah, really. You're here to sow ill will. That's obvious.
    mikeo007 and Not Quite Right like this.
    03-23-2015 08:24 PM
    100% agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-23-2015 08:29 PM
    I'm here too tell the truth and everything that happens with Apple. Not just the positives, if you can't make post for both good and bad, you shouldn't be a mod at all. I'm not a person too sugar coat stuff at all and when people don't know the truth about stuff, I get angry.
    03-23-2015 08:32 PM
    Please... There's your version of truth... And there's reality.
    03-23-2015 08:36 PM
    Please... There's your version of truth... And there's reality.
    So your saying that Imore shouldn't post negatives about Apple and only positives?
    03-23-2015 08:38 PM
    I am the most critical fan when it comes to Apple and I still can coexist with my fellow members here... Being critical means to do it in an inoffensive way...
    Last edited by Speedygi; 03-27-2015 at 12:41 AM.
    03-23-2015 08:38 PM
    So your saying that Imore shouldn't post negatives about Apple and only positives?
    What negatives? There are no negatives.

Hail Apple
    MikeX74 likes this.
    03-23-2015 08:50 PM
    What negatives? There are no negatives.

Hail Apple
    Lol, every company has a negative
    03-23-2015 09:04 PM
    Lol, every company has a negative
    Apple is the light we all must look to.

Hail Apple
    03-23-2015 09:11 PM
    Apple is the light we all must look to.

Hail Apple
    If that's how you look at it, I guess lol..
    03-23-2015 09:18 PM
    I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here. Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
    He's baaaaaaack!

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    03-23-2015 09:27 PM
    He's baaaaaaack!

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    Yes Hank lol
    03-23-2015 09:32 PM
    I've noticed that anything negative on Apple isn't posted on Imore. Only positive things are posted on here.
    That just goes to show that you haven't really read as much as you should here in the forums and on the blog side because there are plenty of negative comments, replies, analysis, etcetera to be found. Having said that, if you're expecting a whole lot of hardcore Apple slamming going on then you're right. This is, after all, a pro-Apple site.
    Please don't be biased and say positive and negatives about Apple. It's better to know everything that's happening about a company.
    I disagree. I couldn't care less about the inner-dealings of Apple. I don't need to know "everything" that's happening with them. I only care about them making products and services that suits my needs, and as long as Apple keeps doing that, I will continue to be a supporter.
    kch50428, taz323, pr1nce and 1 others like this.
    03-23-2015 09:42 PM
    Well, I have been critical of Apple in the past as have quite a few members on here. Some of us even have positions like Ambassador or Moderator too. It's not always champagne and roses here but the one thing we do seem to do is to engage in friendly debate about subjects we disagree on, rather than resort to base tactics.

With a user name like 'BB Fan Forever', and the vast majority of your posts being inflammatory, antagonistic, confrontational, or just downright trolling, I think you are losing your credibility on here, which is a shame for any member.

I would be happy to engage with you if you approach each subject with respect and thought, like the vast majority of members on this friendly site do, instead of coming in, guns blazing, looking for a fight. There are some really interesting debates on this site where people convey their opinion with erudition, please take a moment to search the forum to find them so you can see the best way to debate on this particular site.

Every forum is different and it will just take a few moments to see how each one works. This post is meant in the spirit of trying to help you become a productive member of the site and I do not mean it in a disparaging way at all.
    taz323, zerog46, pr1nce and 2 others like this.
    03-23-2015 10:34 PM
    Must be getting bad elsewhere......
    mikeo007, MikeX74 and mmcfly23 like this.
    03-24-2015 06:50 AM
    I pretty much felt the same way. It's a big decision having to decide if you should remain on a sinking ship or jump platforms but we are here to help you decide if that's what you choose to do
    03-24-2015 08:19 AM
    That's really not true to begin with. I stay teed off at Apple for several reasons and don't mind saying so here. But it amounts to first world problems. Like why does my red App Store notification badge not show when I get an app update? This has been since iOS 7 started. ARRGG!!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    hydrogen3 and pr1nce like this.
    03-24-2015 10:02 AM
    What kind of negatives are you wanting iMore to report? Name a few!

Truth is, the forum has plenty of critical posts and threads about Apple...but most times, like yourself, the author does it in a way that both buries any legitimate argument that may be made on their behalf, and also, submits said ideas in a trollish manner, which tends to negate any decent conversation that could be made from the point of view presented.

Unfortunately, while there are quite a few things Apple does wrong and/or could do better...most of you that feel like discussing such can't seem to formulate it intelligently enough to spark a good debate, instead using the opportunity to show your ***.

Real shame too, I always love a good debate.
    03-24-2015 11:24 AM
    03-24-2015 11:39 AM
    LOL Really? This site is Apple news! I don't find all the news about Apple on this site at all. I have to look at other sites too just too find all the latest Apple info.
    This isn't really a place that you find reporting that reeks of sensationalism.

And if you're not seeing "all the latest Apple info" at this site then I don't know what more to tell you, Mr. Wonder.
    kch50428 likes this.
    03-24-2015 01:42 PM
    This isn't TMZ.
    kch50428 likes this.
    03-24-2015 02:11 PM
    Yoo lets b real...dese ppl dont pay me **** ...im not associated wit dem at all peep how i write and how dey write...**** is u talken bout....i think dis ****in app is poppin...any issues u have wit ur phone ..get up on hear write it out and dey help u out...and along da way ...dey bring up topics...just to keep da site flowing...so dis is a info spot ...u gotta problem some **** u dont no...bet dey no...and if not ...watch dem get u da info u need ..or at da least.. Piont u in da direction u need to go.....where else dey do dat at...even for driod's....

Sent from my iphone 6 plus in gold
    03-24-2015 04:39 PM
64 123