So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.
    02-11-2015 11:41 AM
    So after installing latest public ios version I noticed that after installing an app with "widget", when pulling the notification center,it notifies me that there is one new available app with "widget" available. Is this new feature or old and I have just missed it? The information about that new widget can be seen when you pull the notification center down and scroll to the bottom.
    It must be a new thing. I haven't noticed it in the apps I've got.
    02-11-2015 12:13 PM
    The "new widget" notification at the bottom of the noti center has been present since the introduction of widgets for iOS 8
    Miska Hietala likes this.
    02-11-2015 08:24 PM
    The "new widget" notification at the bottom of the noti center has been present since the introduction of widgets for iOS 8
    Yup, been there since the start. Pretty handy too, since some apps that have been around for a long time have recently included widgets.
    Miska Hietala likes this.
    02-13-2015 08:41 AM